All you wanted was love. You felt like you deserved it after all you'd been through -being bullied for most of your childhood, your parents ignoring you, you never felt like you belonged. You wanted someone to care. Well, Leo definitely cared some, but obviously not enough to come. You chuckled dryly at yourself for thinking that he would ever feel the same. He always used to be there for you, and you had no idea why everything just suddenly stopped. You felt numb as tears ran down your mascara-stained cheeks. You wanted it all to end. You wanted the pain to stop. No one would care if you were gone, if you were dead. Leo was your only real friend, and he wouldn't care either. Being in love with someone who didn't feel the same way tortured you. Loving someone who didn't love you too had to be the most painful thing in the world.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
If I want to, if I want to
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

You stared at the sky grimly, the sun was no where to be seen. The moonlight reflected against the calm water in the sound, and beautiful stars were sprinkled against the clear, dark sky. Your light was slowly fading, the twinkling was coming to a stop, like a dying star. Your life was falling apart. All of the mean comments, every little negative thing in your life was swallowing you whole, extinguishing that little light of hope you still managed to keep in you. They were putting out the flame in your heart, your reason for living was fading. Fresh tears ran silently down your face, and you brushed your arm across your cheeks lazily. The sleeves of your jacket were soaked with your tears, and everything they held.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames
It's my party, it's it's my party
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to, cry cry cry

"Y/n?" whispered a familiar voice. You quickly turned around, looking up to the cause of most of your pain. You gasped, struggling to stand before him, brushing the sand off of your clothes. You regarded him with wary eyes, curious as to what he had to say.

"Leo?" you breathed out. He nodded, looking guilty as he looked you up and down. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm really sorry I didn't come to your party," he apologized. "I was going to come, I really was, but I kind of lost track of time trying to get your gift." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, looking convinced that you weren't going to forgive him. He really didn't understand how much you meant to him.

"It's okay," you weakly smiled. He grinned widely, pulling you in for a hug. He held you close, pressing your face into his chest. His warmth soothed you in the cold air, as you breathed in his scent.

"I'm sorry I ruined your birthday," he muttered, rubbing your back soothingly.

"It's okay," you sighed. "You're here now." You looked up, giving him a genuine smile. He returned it, his mischievous eyes sparkling.

"Wanna see your present?" he wiggled his eyebrows, holding up a wrapped blue box with a white ribbon on top.

You laughed for the first time that night, "I hope you kept it PG." He winked holding the box out to you. You untied the ribbon, pulling it off before gently removing the wrapping paper. Leo watched you intently, waiting somewhat patiently for a reaction. You took the top off to find a stack of large books inside. Your face lit up as you looked at him excitedly. "Books!" You reached in, taking them out and examining them closely. "How did you know, Leo? I've been wanting to read this series forever!" He just smirked.

"I know you y/n," he said, pulling you in for another warm hug. "I'm sorry we haven't been together as much here lately. I just- I guess I just realized that I-" You interrupted him as he stuttered, struggling to form a sentence.

"English, Leo," you smiled, hope in your eyes. Was he about to admit what you thought he was? It seemed nearly impossible, but you could still hope and pray to the gods that he was. Leo sighed, cursing at himself as his dark cheeks turned slightly red.

"I love you," he muttered, looking down. His blush worsened, and yours matched.

"What?" You whispered, staring at him with wide eyes. Yes, you had hoped that he would say that, but you weren't exactly prepared for him to actually say that.

"I love you, y/n," he repeated, searching your eyes. There it is again. The three magical words. The three special words that had the power to change lives. You smiled wider than you ever thought possible, throwing yourself onto him, showering him with kisses.

"I love you too, Leo," you managed between kisses. "I've loved you for so long." Leo seemed to snap out of a daze as he held your hips, kissing you deeply on the lips. You smiled into the kiss, loving every second of what was happening right now. His hands were slightly burning your sides, but you didn't care. You were too happy to feel pain, as weird as that sounded. Leo gently pulled away, resting his forehead on yours.

"I'll never leave you again," he panted. You believed every word of it. This may have been your first relationship, but you felt confident that it was your last as well.

Hello. It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to still read my fanfiction and try not to kill meeeeee

Hai guys, I'm back! So now that I actually have time, I need ideas! I appreciate you guys asking me to update because it motivates me and guilts me into updating, but if you could request too, that'd be great! Hope you liked this chapter! It felt very fancy.. I feel like my writing is improving, do you guys think so too?

Anyways this was requested by _The_Hidden_

BAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AND DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST!!!!!!!!!

(OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR 22.4K READS, 1.05K VOTES, AND 700 COMMENTS ANDF ADFHFAKJHFALJHDFKAHDFLAKDFHK ILY ALL)