Ch1 Brandon

I fell to my knees as pain radiated through my bodie. "Your a useless whore you'll never amount to anything your worthless." Brandon reeled back and kicked me hard in the ribbs. I felt a hard pain in my side and blood spewd out of my mouth and down my chin. Kill him rip his throat out pour alchohol on hi... Mind snapped out when he put a cigar out on my neck causing me to scream in pain. I felt a searing pain in my head and I grabbed my head in my hands. KILL, KILL KILL!!! I screamed in agony. "Shut up you bitch!" Brandon went to kick me but with lightning fast speed I grabbed his leg and in a fast twist I heard a loud snap as his leg twisted at an unusual angel. Brandon screamed in agony and looked at me death in his eyes. My teeth grew sharp dagger like edges and my senses grew. I could hear thoughts and I could feel blood flowing in his bodie. It roared in my ears making me. Hungry. I stood feeling no more pain except in my stomach. I smelled the air and the air smelt like nectar and copper. I looked at him and smiled baring my razor sharp teeth. He looked at me and a flash of terror crossed his face. "Do you see me now?" I said laughing. He turned and tried to run despite his leg. I grabbed his shoulder and crushed it under my hand. He yelled and fell to the floor. I smiled. "Do you see me?" He shook his head violently. I bent down at lightning speed and bit into his throat sending blood spattering onto the blemished white tile. The sweet tangy blood filled my throat syopping my hunger. I wanted more I began to tear open his stomach as he gurgled and blood poured from his neck. Just before he died I laughed and said "see me now?"