Chapter 8

Hermione woke up early next morning.She made breakfast,and after that she went to her bedroom once again,to take a shower.After taking the shower,she started dressing up.Draco,on the other side opened his eyes lazily and spoke

"Good morning" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Morning babe" Hermione smiled at him.

"Going somewhere? It's early" he said checking the clock.

"Yeah,I thought I should go to the Ministry"

"Going back to work so quick?!"

"No! I thought about it and...you were right,I should spend more time with Aiden...and you"

"Mione I...It's not nessesary.I know how much you love to work,I was just hoping you'll get back at work a few days later"

"No,it's okay...I realized how much I missed both of you.I have my duties,as a mother and as a wife" she said smiling. "Besides,I can't work that much anymore...I'm getting tired too easily"

"What do you mean?!" he asked raising his eyebrow

"Uh..nothing! I have to go now.The breakfast is ready,you can eat whenever you want.See you!" She said kissig his cheek and left.

-

Hermione entered the Ministry of Magic and went straight to her office.There was waiting the secretary,a nice lady called Miranda.

"Ahh,Mrs.Malfoy! You came back"

"Yeah uh...Is Harry in his office?"

"Yes,he is"

"Okay,I'll give him a quick visit"

Hermione went to Harry's office and found him sitting on his chair with a huge piles of papers on his hands.

"Hey"

"Hermione! You're back?!"

"Uh...actually..."

"Mr.Potter!" They heard Shacklebolt's voice and turn around to see him standing at the door.

"Oh,Granger! I'm glad you're here" he said smiling."How is your husband?"

"He's alright now..."

"Is he ready for the hearing?"

"The hearing?!" Hermione asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah,he is supposed to tell us who attacked him"

"Well...Mr.Shacklebolt...Draco doesn't remembers it"

"What?"

"The muggle doctors say it's a temporary amnesia.Besides,he was attacked in a muggle way,maybe a muggle attacked him"
Hermione said,even though she knew that it had to be Ron.

"A muggle? We're talking about Draco Malfoy.He would have problem with all the wizards on the world,but never with a muggle! What can I say,I hope his memory recovers"

Hermione nodded.

"Anyway,I have this important case.Some strange things are happening,there are happening a few murderings in a neighboorhood.Potter,this is alarming we have to find out who's doing it as soon as possible.As for you Granger you have to defend someone.Eh...what was his name?Ah Martin...The hearing is set on Wednesday,which means you have a 5 days in disposition"

"I-"

"I'll send the files on your office-"

"Actually-"

"This is important,for both of you.I have to go now.Good luck!" He said and left.
Hermione stood there just staring at the door.

"Mione?! Is there anything wrong?!"

"I was planning on leaving"

"Leaving?!"

"Yeah...I can't work here anymore.And now I have this case...I just...I need to spend time with my family"

"Hey,you'll win this case,just like you won the other ones okay?! Then I'll be the one telling Shacklebolt that you have to leave"

Hermione smiled at him
"Thanks Harry"

"It's okay.Now let's get back to work,got a lot of things to do"

"Yeah,you're right,see you Harry"

Hermione left Harry's office and went back at hers,where Miranda was waiting with some piles on her hands.

"Mr.Shacklebolt sent these" she said handing them to Hermione

"Thank you Miranda" she smiled at her.
"Can you do me a favour? Please find the best healer in the entire England.Can you do that for me?

"Sure"

"Thank you"

She sat behind her desk and checked the files.Martin...William Martin...She was sure she heard this name before,but where?!
She kept reading the files.This Martin guy was accused for murdering a muggle...How could Hermione defend this guy,she didn't work with criminals.After a moment Miranda asked if she could come in.
"Yes,come" Hermione said smiling
"Found anyone?"

"Yes.The best healer here seems to be Miss Greengrass...Astoria Greengrass.She works at St.Mungo's,but also does private seances.All of her patients were satisfied with her care.Do you want her biography?"

"There is no need to.Can you give her a call?"

"Sure" Miranda said smiling

"Thank you Miranda,you can leave.If she accepts tell her to come here today"

"Alright" She smiled and left

"Greengrass?" she said,then raised her eyebrows..."Why does everything seems so familiar today?!"

*
*

An hour later there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in" Hermione said Taking a break for all the files in her hands.The door opened and a tall,beautiful brunette entered the room.
"Hello" she said with a big smile on her face.
"I'm Astoria Greengrass,your secretary said you wanted my help"

"Miss Greengrass" Hermione said shaking her hand. "I'm-"

"Hermione Granger of course" Astoria said interrupting her. "Everyone knows who you are Miss Granger"

"Well it's Mrs...Now"

"Yeah,I forget about that sometimes...Draco Malfoy huh?!"

Hermione nodded.
"Sit,please" she said with a smile.

"So...you want my help?" she asked politely

"Yeah...My husband was attacked in a muggle way.Someone shot him...with a gun.And the problem is he doesn't remembers who did it.He says that he remembers everything but the attack.Muggle doctors said it's a temporary amnesia,but a psychiatrist would help him a lot.I thought better be a healer.So since you're the best healer here I want you to help him to recover his memory.

"Well since he's been attacked in a muggle way,and that caused amnesia it might be a bit harder for me,but I'll do my best"

"Here you are" Hermione said handing her a pieve of paper. "Our adress"

"Okay,I'll be there tomorrow,for the first seance" Astoria said standing up.

"Thank you Miss Greengrass"

"See you"

"Oh,I sure will" Astoria said when she left the Ministry.
"I will do my best,Mrs.Malfoy" she said with a twisted smile.

Hello guyyys
I'm sorry I didn't updated for a month,but I was really busy with all the exams and stuff.I'm at school the whole day,so I didn't had any time to write.
So here you go,I hope you like this chapter
I'm sorry it's a bit shorter than the other ones
I'll try to write another chapter as soon as I can
Thanks for supporting me
I love you ❤️