Chapter 5

Hermione looked up and saw his eyes,his grey eyes that melted her everytime she saw them...

"Draco...You're back"

"I didn't go anywhere"

"But you were-"

"Shhh!" He said puting his finger on her lips. "I know...but it's over.I'm here now,and I won't leave you and our children"

"Children?"

"Yoy said that you're pregnant,right?" He said stroking her belly.

"Yes!" She smiled at him. "Yes,it's true.We'll have another child"

"A girl" he said smiling.

"You always wanted a girl" she said with a grin on her face.

He only nodded,then he got up and headed to the door.

"Draco?! Where are you going?"

He didn't say a word.He opened the door and a white light came from outside...A very strong light,Hermione could barely see where Draco was standing.

"Draco you can't leave...Please don't leave me! DRACO NOOOO" she screamed.

"Mummy! Mummy" she heard Aiden's voice.She opened her eyes and found herself in her bedroom,her arms around Aiden who was looking at her worried.She was covered in sweats and she was breathing hard.

"Mummy,are you okay? You started screaming"

"I'm okay baby,it was just a bad dream.Don't worry!"

She checked the clock,it was half past 8.

"Well...let's sleep a little bit more" she said closing her eyes and hugging Aiden tight.Then her phone started buzzing.

"Ugh...Who is it now?" She said grabbing her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hermione! It's Blaise"

"Oh,hi Blaise"

"I heard about Draco! I'm so sorry...I was at the hospital but they didn't let me see him...They said only the family could visit him"

"Yeah..."

"I feel really bad...He as been my friend for so many years,and I just..."

"I know how you're feeling"

Blaise let out a sigh,then continued.

"I hope he gets better soon"

"Me too Blaise...Me too"

"Well...uh...Good bye then"

"Good bye"

She closed her phone and got up to get dressed.

"Aiden? Are you going to sleep or come downstairs? Aiden?!"
But Aiden was sleeping.Hermione smiled and left the room.
She started making the breakfast.Then she heard a knock on the door.She grabbed her wand and headed to the door.

"Who is there?"

"Hermione it's me" she heard Luna's voice

"Luna?!" She opened the door and hugged her tight.
"Oh my God Luna! You finally came back.Come in,come in"

They got inside and sat on the couch.

"How were your holidays?"

"Oh they were good! Then Neville went back at Hogwarts,and I stayed at my father's house for a while"

"Where's Alice?"

"She's at home,with the housekeeper...How are things here? I heard about Draco...I'm so sorry Hermione"