Ch 4 Tris POV

I open my eyes and hear sniffling.

Its coming from the bed next to me. Al? He was the last person I'd expect to be crying.

I frown and shift to my other side. I'm Abnegation I should be helping him. But this isn't Abnegation, this is Dauntless.

I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.

~~~~

I open my eyes and see a couple of people moving about the dorm.

I stand up out of bed and glance at Christina.

If she's not up by the time I'm done in the bathroom then I'll wake her.

I open the door and cross the hall to the bathroom.

The ground is cold and so is the air. I hurry into the bathroom and see Eric standing in front of the mirror.

"Morning Stiff" he mumbles without looking at me and washes his hands.

I finally notice that I didn't put my pants back on.

I feel my face start to heat up and brush some of my hair in front of my face.

Eric POV

All night all I could think about was her.

Tris.

From her short frame to her golden blond hair.

This seems like the cheesiest thing I've ever thought, but I can't help but think its love at first sight.

But we can't happen. At least while she's an initiate. Such an odd combination an Abnegation and an Erudite.

Well Yin and Yang I guess.

I push myself onto my elbows on my bed. I look around the room and notice how plain it is. It needs a woman's touch. A specific woman's touch.

Why can't initiation be over already?

I get up out of bed and go into the living room. I walk outside and walk down the hall a ways to the bathroom.

Its about 7:21 so I need to shower quickly to get to the training room to set up for today.

I go to the bathroom real quick and go to one of the sinks to wash my hands. The door opens and I glance at the door for a split second.

Its Tris.

"Morning Stiff" I say

I still have to act professional no matter how much I really want her.

When she doesn't answer I look at her and see her blushing. She's looking down at her legs and I see she's not wearing pants.

She has long legs for such a short woman. They look so silky and smooth.

Restrain yourself Eric.

I look up at her face and give her a small smirk before grabbing my towel and taking off my shirt to get into the shower.

I hang my towel and glance behind me to see Tris staring at me.

A small smile forms on my face and I step in the stall and close the curtain.

I take off my shorts and turn on the water.

I hear another curtain close and I assume its Tris.

God why can't I get her out of my head? Not that I really want her out, but she distracts me so easily.

I turn the water off and wrap my towel around my waist.

I step out and so does Tris.

I turn to leave and I see that she too only has a towel on. I must say she looks much better in a towel than I do.

Her eyes widen when we make eye contact and she blushes.

What's with this girl and blushing?

"I'll see you in a bit Tris" I say and walk out.

This girl will be the death of me. And yet I've known her since yesterday.

Hey guys,

Thanks for reading. Please comment.

I know its been like 3 months and I'm sorry. I noticed more people adding this story to their reading lists and I was surprised people were still reading.

I'll update more, I promise.

All Rights reserved to Veronica Roth!

Love you guys~~ Sammy