Chapter 3

"It is. Cybermen." The Human Doctor spat the word out like it was a pear.

We stood there in silent shock. Cybermen. Of course it was Cybermen. Well, I'd defeated them before and I could do it again. Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside.

"Someone's coming." Human Doctor hissed. All three of us dove behind a crate. We peeked over the top, all senses alert.

A young man and woman walked in. They were dressed fancy, the man in a sharp tuxedo while the woman wore a sparkly red dress that showed a lot of skin and a feather boa.

"So, explain this to me again?" The woman asked.

"These are the empty Cybermen, the ones waiting for a person to upgrade. Every single suit is identicle and close to invincible. They will help make the human species superior and close to perfection. That is our goal, to perfect the human race one Cyberman at a time." The man explained. As he talked he gestured grandly and as he turned his face, I could see metal wiring infused with his skin. He had been 'upgraded' already.

"That sounds like a wonderful dream." The woman said. "I hope I'll be able to do my part to make it come true."

"Don't worry. I've got the perfect job for you." The man smiled evilly. "But first, let me show you where the magic happens. The place where the transition from human to Cyberman takes place." He led her to the back of the room to a metal door. they walked in together.

"Cybermen, Doctor. What are we going to do?" Rose asked.

"What we always do. Stop them." He replied grimly.

All of a sudden, screams filled the air. It was that poor woman being upgraded. She should never have followed that man. Rose and the Human Doctor winced at the sound. I looked at the door leading to where the screams were coming from sadly. I could never escape the Cybermen.

"We should probably get out of here." I suggested. The other two nodded and we ran for the exit. Once we'd emerged into the street, we slowed to a walk.

"So, what's our next move?" Rose asked.

"Well, we've got a whole warehouse full of Cybermen and two of us." Human Doctor said.

"Erm, three, if you don't mind. I've feeling you could use some help." I interjected. If there were Cybermen around, I wasn't going to let Rose out of my sight. Even if she didn't fully realize who I was.

"We're fine, we don't need help." Human Doctor replied, dismissivly.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be alone with the knowledge of this threat hanging over me. And, I'm sure I won't slow you down at all." I took on the facade of a scared, yet determined human. I could let this Human Doctor believe he was in charge if it meant stopping the Cybermen and protecting Rose.

"You're determined to tag along, aren't you?" Human Doctor guessed. I nodded and adjusted my bowtie. "Alright, you can come, if you must." I smiled to show how grateful I was to become his companion. Hehe.

"Why the bowtie, anyway?" Rose asked.

"Bowties are cool!" I replied, repeating the line I used to answer all questions of that nature. She shrugged and turned back to the Human Doctor. My hearts ached as she treated me like any other human.

***************************

Author's note: sorry for the looooong wait! But here it is! Enjoy!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 01, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

She Doesn't Recognize Me (Eleven/Rose)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें