Boyfriend. No chapt. 5

I woke up to someone shakeing me. I opened my eyes real quick. There was Liam in front of me. "What where am i?" I got up and touched my head. "Your at the hotel Ash....." O yeah. "Ooooooo yeah." He chucked. I then rememberd everything that happen yesterday. Ugh I sighed and flopped back down onto my pillow. "I know." Liam sighed. He then layer next to me. "Drama already......" We laughed at sync. I turned to him. "So what's up?" I shook him so he would look at me. "Nothing much. Just have Harry a pep talk and u gave Zayn a spanking too!" He laughed playfully, I don't think there was a playful side to Liam. People can surprise me! "How bout you?" He turned to me and smiled as are faces were 3 in. Away from each other. I can't say I didn't feel a connection. "Nothing just hanging out with the coolest guy ever!" I smiled. "And who may that be?" He looked unit my eyes. They sparkled. Just then he leaned in to kiss me. But I hesitated and backed away and sat on the corner of the bed blushing like crazy. He frowned and got up and stretched. "We better go meet the boys in the lobbie." He sighed and at that moment I knew he liked me, but I don't know how to love someone.

As we walked into the lobby the boys were signing stuff and takeing photos. I laughed at the photos they were taking. Some of these girls were beautiful and then I felt jelly! I here someone call my name and I tired around to find a little girl with a paper and pencil. "Cann yow sign tis?" She slobbers her words. "Of course cutey!" I smiled picking up her paper and pencil. I signed it and she giggled. She then ran back to a boy bout my age brown hair blonde under the brown a lip piecing and a snap back. He was cute!!!! He then noticed me starring. I blushed. I turned around and saw Zayn starring at me. Fine I'm gonna give you a reason to actually stare! I yelled in my head. I just then walked over to that boy. He smiled and his smile was so heart warming. "Hey!" His smile got bigger. "Here for one direction?" I laughed cause he did not look like a Directioner. More like a Janoskian. (If you don't know who they are look em up! They are some smexy people exspecially Luke!) "Hell no-" he looked at his little sister. "I mean yes" he chuckled. We talked for about 10 more minutes his name is Allen. We swiped numbers! I was so happy! But then I had to go on the tour bus and on the road again!

| AUTHORS NOTE |

Hey how bout the new kid???? Jello much? When my computer gets fixed I will post a picture of him on the side so stay tuned! I'm on m iPod right now. Anyways ILYSM!

-Dezi