Stalker Chap. 4

Ash's POV

I just saw Zayn starring at me through the window.... I think. I excused myself and walked out side to check and guess what I was not imagining that he was there. Stalker..... "Can I help you?'' I have not known Zayn but 5 days and I'm already being stalked. "Uh so you dance?" Zayn had a dorky smile on his face. "Yes now do you want me to walk you back or can you leave by yourself?" I teased. "Wanna walk with me?" We'll I was not expecting that. "I was kidding" I laughed "but I wasn't" that was awkward. "O ok I guess I'll tell then I'm leaveing then." I smiled and turned around.

Zayn POV

I can't believe she actually agreed to come with me. Idk what it is about her.... But I really do like her. I mean the way she twerled around reminded

Me of Perrie. We broke up. Well she broke up with me for this guy who only liked her for her looks. Tears started to prickle my eyes. Just then Ash came back out. I quickly whipped them away and we walked back to Louis an Eleanor's flat. Then we headed out to our first place for the tour.

On plane ASH'S POV

Zayn has been starring at me a lot lately and it's kinda creeping me out. "Louis I have to go I the wee." I smiled and got up. Zayn looking at my butt as I left, ok he is going to get massed if he dose not stop. I went in the bathroom which is Farley big. Just then I herd a knock. I opened to find a smirking Harry. "Hey?" I smiled and opened it further. "Hey I was wondering if I could talk to you private," he smiled. "Sure!" What dose he want now. He may be hot in all but he has had many girlfriends as I don't want to be another victim. He came in and shut the door. "Can I kiss you Ash?" He started licking his lips. "No!" i did everything but yell. But he pushed me back anyways. I tried ith all my heart to push him back but he was to heavy. Just then Zayn opened the door and i shoved Harry all the way back, I ran into Zayn's arms. He pushed me back lightly and looked at my soaked eyes. "What happen?" Zayn was confuced. "She pulled me into the bathroom and kept kissing me! I tried to get away but she held me tight. She is a slut!" I was MAD! "ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS COMING FROM A LIEING PRICK!" I screamed into Harrys face and then slapped him. He was pissed. He then was about to slap me and i flinched getting ready for a slap but it didnt come. I looked up to see Liam holding Harrys arm back. He pushed Harry back and grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to his seat. Louis had headphones on and was asleep. He sat me down. And we sat next to each other for the rest of the ride. He was kinda actng like a boyfriend.

| AUTHORS NOTE |

Im hopeing you guys are loveing it! I sure am and so is my friend! She keeps asking who is it going to be at the ending but i will not tell her! Only because i really dont know but your guys comment and opinions will effect who it will be! ILYSM!!!

~Dezi