five

requested

prompt 33 and 49

33. "I saw you staring at each other, I just wasn't sure if it was sexual tension or a murderous rage."

49. "oh shit."

I hope you like it :)

-

"Hey y/n do you want to go out and party tonight?" your best friend shouted while bursting through your apartment door.

"I'm not too sure." you replied unsurely.

"Come on it will be fun, maybe you'll find a hot guy there." she said while winking at you suggestively.

You think about it for awhile.

"You need to spice up your love life you know? You haven't had a boyfriend since ages ago."

"Please come with me." your best friend said while giving you her best puppy dog eyes.

She knew you couldn't resist her puppy dog eyes. Sneaky little bit-

"Fine I'll go." you sighed.

"You owe me." you added.

"YAYYYYY thank you thank you thank you ! You're like my besets friend ever ! I love you y/n !" your  best friend said enthusiastically.

"Yeah yeah whatever." you mumbled.

Let's hope she's right.

-

"Hey y/n I'm going to dance be back later!" your best friend said going to the direction of the dance floor.

You decided to go to the bar because you're thirsty and you're in a club so why not use this time to grab a drink.

After you grab a drink, a man accidentally bumped into you.

"Oh shit."

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that." He said with his thick british accent.

You looked at him and see that he is very handsome and charming. You blushed.

"Oh it's all good..." you said hinting at him for his name.

"Taron." he answers.

"Taron." you repeated smiling at him.

"What's your name since you know my name it's only fair innit?" He asked.

"Well Taron, my name is y/n." you replied.

"Wow what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." Taron said using that overused pick up line.

"Wow how original." you said jokingly.

"Yeah I know right I'm so original." he says playing along.

You looked at your best friend and you see that she's so drunk.

"Alright I gotta go back to my friend she's getting a little crazy." you said to Taron.

"I'll see you around y/n."

You went to your friend and grabbed her hand.

"Ok y/f/n it's time to go home now. No more partying for you."

You looked at Taron once more and he stared back at you.

He smiled at you and all you can think is how gorgeous is his smile.

You looked away and pulled your drunk friend along to the direction of the parking lot.

"Who's that cute guy y/n?" your best friend said looking at you.

"Erm he's just a guy that I met." you replied nervously.

"Sure he is." your best friend replied rolling her eyes.

"Oh and by the way I saw you staring at each other, I just wasn't sure if it was sexual tension or a murderous rage." she added while smirking at you.