"Jen" she snapped her fingers.

"Huh what?"

"You didn't say that out loud I just know you really well" she really is my other half.

"Teddy" I hugged her and started crying.

"Jenny I believe him I don't think he cheated" she said rubbing my back.

"Teddy you don't understand he lied" I said crying on her shoulder.

"To keep you from thinking he had something going on with her"

"Either way I would have thought he was cheating but, if he would have told me I would have kinda understood"

"Well he wasn't thinking straight Jen he regrets it"

"I know he does but I don't know if I should forgive him"

"All I can say is think about it because that boy is crazy for you"

"If he did he would-"

"Jenny for fucks sake he didn't cheat on you" she tried which is almost the same thing Geoffrey said.

"I don't know"

"Jenny I've never seen you so happy with any guy like when your with Geoffrey" she said. It was true no other guy has ever made me feel so special or made me so happy like Geoffrey.

"I have to think about it but till then I'm staying with my parents?" I asked her.

"At least think about it" she said getting up from my bed and walking to the door.

"Let's have a sleepover" I laughed and started getting extra clothes.

"Can you hurry I want to sleep you whore."

"Hold on let me just grab my bag" I said she nodded and went to the kitchen. I just need time for right now before I think about forgiving Geoffrey.

~TEDDY'S POV~

"Hey prince" I joked as I walked in the kitchen. He just waved.

"You can call me Geoffrey teddy" I felt bad for him because I know my best friend, she's stubborn when it comes to lying.

"What did she say?" He asked nervously.

"That she'll think about it" he sighed.

"I don't know what to do" he said sitting down and put his face in his hands.

"You could try to explain to her" I suggested.

"You don't know how many times i tried to explain to her" he had a tear threatening to fall.

"I'm ready" I heard Jenny say I turned around and smiled at her. I looked at Geoffrey and he had the tear running down his cheek.

"Where are you going?" He tried saying but his voice cracked.

"Why do you care" she responded.

"She's going to sleep over at my place then going to her moms" I said like it was nothing and Jenny rolled her eyes.

"Any day now Teddy." Geoffrey thanked me and went over to Jenny which was backing up.

"I swear you come any closer and ill-" she threatened but interrupted by Geoffrey.

"You'll what" he asked innocently. I tried to hold in my laughter. It was funny how Jenny's mouth said something and her eyes said something totally different.

"Geoffrey" she warned but he just came closer. She tried to push him off but stopped as soon as he kissed her. At first she tried to push him off but, then put her hands in his hair. I turned around to give them privacy.