Chapter 2

As the limo that held the five villains were coming into Auradon Prep the school band started to play. When the limo stopped and then came tumbling out Carlos and Jay, as they fought over a towel, a towel. The music had stopped playing and everyone just stared at the two as the three girls came out of the limo.

''Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop!'' screamed Carlos as he still wrestled with Jay over the towel. ''You got everything else!Why do you want whatever this is?'' Carlos asked struggling to get the towel.

''Cause you want it!'' Jay answered back pushing Carlos to the ground and putting his foot on him and pulling towards him.

''No! Give it to me!'' Carlos screamed to Jay.

 ''Guys, guys, guys!'' It was Gabi that got their attention. ''We have an audience,'' Gabi said pointing to the three people that stood in front of them watching.

''Just cleaning up,'' Jay said helping Carlos up from the ground.

''Leave it like you found it!'' The women in the middle said happily. ''And by that, I mean just leave it,'' she said then without being so happy.

As Jay put everything back into the limo he then noticed a tan skinned girl with an ugly pink dress. He decided to put on the Jay charm and started to flirt with her.

''Hello, foxy,'' Jay said walking up to her. ''The name's Jay,'' he drawled his name out as if it was working as the girl let out a nervous laugh, then the older women popped up between them.

''Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm fairy godmother, headmistress,'' Headmistress Godmother said going into a short curtsy.

''The fairy godmother?'' Mal asked in awe and fake confusion.

''As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?'' Gabi wondered waving her hand around as if she held a wand herself.

''Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it,'' Fairy Godmother smiled at both the villains girls.

''Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wandand warm smile. And that sparkling wand,'' Gabi said happily, only making it look fake for the other villain kids, but it was true.

''That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future," Fairy Godmother said before letting the two kids that were behind her step in front.

There was a boy maybe 16 or 17 years old. He wore a dark blue jacket with a white buttoned up shirt with a royal blue and yellow tie, and he wore caciques pants and brown shoes. His hair was a soft brown, and his eyes are a soft blue sea color. The girl had tan skin and brown hair and eyes. She wore a soft pink dress that went down to her knees with white heels on. All in all she look pretty, but not Gabi gorgeous, according to the boy's thoughts.

''It's so good to finally meet you all,'' The boy said snapping Gabi out of her thoughts. ''I'm Ben,'' he said smiling at them, but mostly Gabi.  

 ''Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king,'' corrected the girl dreamily.  

 ''You had me at prince,'' Evie said doing a curtsy for the soon-to-be king. ''My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess,'' she told Ben.

''The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you,'' the girl commented smiling fakely.

''This is Audrey,'' Ben introduced still smiling.

''Princess Audrey. His girlfriend,'' Audrey clarified, yet, again. ''Right, Bennyboo?'' Audrey asked him taking his hand in hers, then the Fairy Godmother came in between the two.