Chapter Twenty-Six

Začať od začiatku

Hindi ko na inantay pa na maka-alis si Zanti. I held ZA's hand and pulled him into my office. Syempre, I need to kiss my boyfriend, noh? I've worked hard all day. I guess I deserve some loving naman.

I tiptoed and kissed ZA as soon as my office door closed. God, I missed his lips. Funny lang kasi I kissed him naman this morning when he dropped me off. But, ah, whatever. 

ZA carefully pushed me away and distanced himself a little. Napasimangot ako, and when I looked up at him, he was staring down at me. Serious na naman siya! Hindi ko na naman alam what I did wrong.

"Why is he always here?" Naiinis niyang sabi, salubong na salubong ang kilay nyan. 

I'm assuming that he means Zanti. I bit my lip to suppress a smile kasi nga he's mad na. "He bought another arrangement for the same person. You have nothing to be jealous about, honey. Zanti and I never happened. And will never happen."

"Kahit na," galit pa rin siya. "Nakakainis pa rin na lagi siyang nandito."

"Okay," I rolled my eyes. "Hindi naman siya laging nandito. He's been here twice since I came back."

"And I saw him both times," 

"So? Sisirain mo ba talaga ang araw mo dahil lang nandito siya?" Medyo natawa na ako. Okay, call me evil, but I was enjoying how he was acting all weird and jealous. It made me feel like he was also into deep as I was. 

ZA relaxed a bit. "I don't like that guy."

"That's okay. I'm sure he doesn't like you too." Natatawang muli ko siyang hinalikan. "Can we get back to kissing each other?"

He did start kissing me back, teasing me by not tonguing on purpose. His laughter vibrated against my lips when he noticed my frustration. I could knee him in the crotch for making fun of me, but I rather have him inside me than on the ground, wincing in pain. 

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his hips. I felt him harden instantaneously. Good to know that he wanted me the same way I wanted him. 

ZA pushed me onto the desk he haphazardly cleared in a snap. A smirk curved his lips when I tried to reach back as he parted. "Easy, we'll get there."

I hissed as he imprisoned me with his body, crawling on top of me, making me rest my upper body above the cold mahogany. I spread my legs and welcomed everything that ZA had in mind. He groaned at my surrender. 

I couldn't help but laugh when he carefully unzipped my Prada. I loved that he was learning to respect my clothes the same way he respects me. It only made him pogi in my eyes. And like all our previous lovemaking, ZA didn't just toss my dress away. He folded it in a rush and left it on the chair. Oh, but I didn't think my lacy briefs would get the same treatment. 

I was ninety-five percent naken in front of ZA, and he'd been darting deathly glares on the tiny piece of clothing left on my body. And I was right. He showed no mercy on my pink Bordelle. 

"I'll buy a new one," he cursed, ripping it off my body. "You're a goddess, Camille,"

"Tell me something I didn't know," I moaned when his fingers started to do the work. 

ZA watched me closely as he pounded inside me with his middle finger. His voice was thick with unrestrained desire, never holding back. "Egg chooses the winning sperm,"

My feet hung off the end of the table, my toes hooked over the edge. He was rendering me weak. And I didn't care. I wanted more. "Oh, shove it in me. Please..."

I begged like I've never begged before.

ZA worshipped me. His kind of lovemaking was kissing every inch of my body, doesn't matter how briefly, so long as his lips touched all of me. He'd always made me feel like the most beautiful woman on earth. The most precious that he didn't want to taint me. I had nothing to compare his ways with, but I was pretty sure this was the best there ever was.