"And why are we doing it?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Shut up rian or leave" Jack mutters bitterly. I smile at Jack and Zack turns off the lights and I light the candles.

"Ready guys?" They all nod. I shut my eyes tightly.

"Red book, can I join your game" I open the book and place my finger on the page.

"Most certainly"

I hand the book to Jack and pat his back.

"You'll be fine babe" I assure. He nods. I press my finger to his eyelids closing them gently  biting my lip. He really was a sight

"Red book, can I join your game" he opens the book.

"I'll give you a chance kid"

Jack smiles at me and passes the book to Zack.

"Red book, can I join your game?" Zack almost drops the book trying to open it. He places his finger on the page.

"That's one big one there kid" Zack looks at me with confusion. Jack laughs . He probably had a dirty thought in his mind knowing him.

"If it doesn't make sense or is negative then pass it to the next person and try again" I explain. He nods quickly passing it to Rian.

"Red book can I join your game" he mumbles.

"You're heartless young boy" Rian looked at me in confusion.

"He's not wrong" Jack whispers. I laugh. Rian passes it to Zack again.

"Red book can I join your game"

"Of course my love. Anytime" Jack laughs quietly.

"What book even is this" Zack asks.

"No idea" I whisper. Zack passes it to Rian who wasn't amused at all.

"Red book can I join your game" he whispers.

"Okay fine, whatever I don't care anymore" Jack laughs again. Rian passes the book to me.

"Remember guys, no stupid questions"

"Will I ever find love?" I close my eyes and open the book and place my finger on the page.

"Sometimes the answer to your questions are right in front of you"

I grin at Jack as I hand him the book.

"Will rian stop being an asshole to Alex all the time?" He opens the book.

"The sun will never rise again for those who don't deserve to see the light."

The candle starts to flicker wildly. Jack gulps handing the book to Zack.

"Will we be safe tonight?"

"The ones with the big hearts get rewarded. The bad ones get punished"

Zach passes the book to rian.

"Will I be safe tonight?"

"They loved the one who left one night never to return"

rian looked at us with fear in his eyes.