17.

It's been nearly two weeks since I returned home.. it has also been pretty awkward, I mean. Kelton meant what he said when he told me they weren't letting me out of their sights ever again, even Jeremy was in on it.. we went to school, and we came home, if I wanted to go to the park. Someone had to go with me, I wasn't trusted to be alone anymore, no scratch that.
My brothers didn't trust me anymore.

I knew this was something I deserved, I knew I couldn't win my brothers back by a simple apology.. yeah, they were happy to have me home, they just weren't thrilled about the person who I had became.
I stared out the window of my bedroom, my hands folded over my chest as I frowned softly, I was finally a senior and it felt like this school year was going to be my toughest one yet..
I made new friends, and it seemed like Jeremy was beginning to drift away from me, I guess when your boyfriend runs away for three months and comes home.. you do a lot of thinking.

I couldn't help but frown, I was disappointed in myself, and I knew that if I was going to keep living under the same roof as these guys.. I had to make it up to them some how..
Maybe we could all have a sit down..
I sat up with a sigh, but would they actually listen to me? Or just nod their heads and pretend that they care what I have to say right now?
I guess there was only one way to find out.

"Guys, I have something to say.. and I would appreciate it, if you all listened." I stated in the living room, all six of them were down here, including our uncle. It was a lot easier to get them in the living room than I had imagined, I frowned deeply.

"I just want to say, that I'm so-"
"We already know you're sorry, stop apologizing." Kelton hissed.
I frowned looking at him.
"Just hear me out, please?" I questioned.
The guys exchanged looks before looking back at me.
I sighed.
"I am sorry, for what I put you all through... I was angry that day, not only had I been nearly raped.. but none of you even seemed to really care afterwards, you let your assumptions get the best of you.. no one tried to actually defend me, I wasn't thinking when I was with Levi, when he told me he was going back to L.A. I knew if I did something, like runaway, maybe.. just maybe you guys would have regretted the assumptions and not sent cops after me, but came and looked for me yourselves.. When I lived with Levi for the last three months, I did a lot of thinking, I missed each of you so much.. but, I wasn't sure if I was prepared to come home.. not really given the choice though, I was kicked out after the fight with uncle and Levi's company turned into you guys three months back with the assumptions.. so I came home, knowing I wasn't going to be welcomed with open arms.. I still have the bruise to prove that none of you were exactly thrilled, I know how much of a disappointing brother I am and how mom would be upset with the ways I decided on how to act, all of you can tell me to stop apologizing.. but none of you will ever realize how sorry I truly am.. I lost your trust, and I don't want to lose you guys as brothers too.." I murmured looking at them.

They were each looking in different directions, I frowned softly.
"I'm not going to keep being the selfish little brat you guys all knew, because in ten months.. I will graduating high school and heading off to college, and if I leave this house.. our home, knowing you guys still disliked me.. I don't know what I would do, but I won't runaway from any of you. From this point forward, I will face my problems and stand up to each of you if we fight.. I won't resume being a brat, I just want all of you back." I said looking away now.
I tensed hearing foot steps, I looked back to only see Kelton there, I looked at him with a frown.
"What you just said, was what a real man would have said, and I respect you for it." I flinched when his hand rose, I frowned when it rested on my shoulder.
I looked at him now confused, he managed a soft smile.
"It's good to finally have you back." He told me, ruffling my hair.
I stood there confused, I looked to the guys who were all smiling.
I managed a smile as the tears appeared.
"I'm glad to be back." I announced.

The end?

Yeah... the story has finally came to an end, but it is not the end, I know I have said this about my past finished stories xD but there will eventually be a second story. I was partially joking about the incest idea from the earlier chapter, but it was an interesting idea.
I don't know when the next story will be up, or any other ones in general, I will be taking a break from here for a bit; especially if I get this job I applied for.
Until everyone.
Thanks
~Celty.