09.

"Jesus Christ, what happened to you eye? Did you two get into a fight?" Luke hissed as Jeremy frowned practically throwing Drake onto the couch.
"The total opposite, some guys at our school tried to get your little brother gang raped tonight." He responded.
"What!?" Spike screeched.
Kelton knelt down in front of Drake with a frown. "Are you drunk?" He asked the other.
Drake shrugged. "Not sure who or what I am, some guy gave me this weird liquid and now I feel funny." He murmured.
Jeremy was frowning deeply. "I thought Drake was at home, I saw Dakota and his bunch of punks watching from side view, that was when I stepped in." He told them.
Spike was leaning against the wall, his hands pressed to his face as he groaned frustrated.
Rick frowned looking to Jeremy. "Want me to help get your eye cleaned up? It looks bad." He offered.
Jeremy smiled softly. "Yeah thanks." He said walking off with the other.
Kelton crossed his arms looking to Drake frowning.
"What should we do? Involve Johnny?" He asked.
Duncan sighed. "No, I love our uncle, but just no." He said.
Luke looked to them. "Is Jeremy his only friend?"
"J-Jeremy isn't my only friend." Cried Drake.
The other four paled as tears streamed down Drake's cheeks.

He wiped his eyes frustrated.
Kelton looked to Duncan. "You know, this would be the perfect time to mess with him." He grinned.
Duncan shot the other a glare. "No, if this was just us drinking and maybe allowing him to drink, then we could mess with him; but this? No Kelton." He scowled.

Ten minutes later, Jeremy appeared with Rick who was carrying a glass of water then handed it to Drake.
Drake frowned staring at the glass.
"Am I gay now?" He asked out of the blue.
All eyes on him, the guys weren't sure how to respond to a question like that.
Jeremy frowned looking to the brunette.
"Your not gay Drake, just because you went into a club for gay men and drank with one.. it doesn't clarify you as no longer straight." He told him.
More tears fell as Drake frowned deeply. "But the guys said-"
"Screw them, they just assholes who only wanted to humiliate you. Drake, if you were gay, you would know it. The guys who willingly let you go to a club like that? They are the gay ones, not you." Jeremy said.
Spike and Kelton blinked before giving the black haired teen a thumbs up.

Drake stumbled as Jeremy helped the other up the stairs, all of the guys were frustrated at this point.
"How are we going to explain this to Johnny?" Luke asked.
"How are we not going to?" Kelton retorted.
"What..?" Luke said with a rose brow.
Kelton grinned. "Exactly." He told him.
Spike frowned deeply. "If Johnny found out Drake sneaked out to go to some gay club, he would move back in with us.." He said.
Rick frowned. "Mom would be so disappointed.." He murmured.
Kelton glared. "Hey now, no one knew this was going to happen." He hissed.
Spike frowned. "Exactly, there are six of us, and having to care for the younger of the six without being wrapped up with just us. No one figured Drake could rebel or sneak off, I always thought he was going to remain innocent and good." He said.
"I wonder if this would of happened at his old school.." Duncan murmured.
Spike looked to his brothers with a heavy sigh.
"Drake is to stay home tomorrow, there is no telling how much he drank, but I don't want to chance him going and throwing up all over the place." He told them.
Kelton and the others nodded in agreement.

Jeremy sat on the floor of Drake's room, his legs criscrossed as he awaited the other to get out of the shower, he had sobered up enough to snap at him about drinking and then waltz into the bathroom with some kind of pout going on.
He sighed softly, his attention landed on the bedroom door that opened to reveal Luke who had some towels with a frown.
"Is he still in the bathroom?" Luke asked.
Jeremy nodded then watched Luke walk into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door as he sat some towels in the cabinet then walked back out.
"We all wanted to say thanks for tonight." Luke told him sitting on the edge of the bed now with his arms crossed.
Jeremy blinked before nodding. "It seemed like the right thing to do... I mean, Drake is the vulnerable type and of course he would believe something like that.. its actually interesting, ever since that time me and him were partnered up in History. Some of the guys have been giving him hell, apparently I'm the bad guy to be around.. and yet, all I do is smoke time to time if I'm irritated." He murmured.
Luke frowned.
"I noticed that was the last time you came here smelling like smoke, I was hoping Duncan hadn't scared you away with his bluntness." He said.
Jeremy cracked a smile. "Nah, I don't know why I even lit one that day.. knowing I was going to be meeting some new kids family, I just thought it would be cool or something." He told him.
Luke rolled his eyes. "No offense, but smoking is never cool to us, if you want to be cool. Try being yourself." He said removing himself from the bed with a smile as he stopped at the door.
"That's how you get people to like you, and if they don't like you being you.. then go find new people who will accept you for you. Drake told us the first day you came here, for us not to judge a book by its cover and to read a few pages first. Needless to say, we all read a few pages when it came to you, and so far? We like what we're reading." Luke told him, and with that, left the room.

Jeremy blinked then glanced to the bathroom door as Drake stood there, completely flustered still.
Jeremy smirked softly. "I like your brother Luke." He said.
Drake rolled his eyes but held a smile.
"I like all of them." He said.

Chapter's 8&9 are up and done. Yiisssss, I really don't know what time of day tomorrow I will update, I have a party to attend and that will probably last a while.
If I don't update tomorrow, I will be updating on Monday.
Until everyone.
See ya!
Thanks~
~Celty.