Part 1

There was this 14 year old girl she was quite attractive. She thought bad about herself. She is always talking bad about how ugly and how fat she looks but people would always disagree. When people would disagree she wouldn't believe them. She was going on this once in a lifetime trip with her school.

Her friends are always trying to get her to talk to guys. But when they try to get her to talk to guys she always makes some some exuse about how ugly or fat she is. But on this trip she meets someone she really likes. Someone that caught her eye, someone that was special in a weird way.

"Is it love at first sight" she accidentally said out loud but nobody heard her thankfully. This guy was tall, handsome, lighter skined, about her age, and totally amazing perfect and sexy. She just looked and stared at all the perfectness she saw in him. "Are you going up" he said as he waited to push the button on the elevator. She totally surprised confused and just getting out of day dreaming about how she wished they could be together forever "yes" she responded in a nervous and shy voice.

As they got off the elevator and went their seperate ways she couldn't stop thinking about him, how they could be one of those young love couples that lasts a lifetime, how she could be hugging him. The thoughts of what they could have been but she was so insecure and to much of a whimp to say anything were killing her.

She decided to find him and confess her love at first sight feelings. She looked and looked but couldn't find him. She was about to give up then she saw the outfit he was waring outside about to get on his bus with his school for his field trip too. She went towards him but by the time she ran down the staris he was gone.

All day she couldnt stop thinking about him. She was miserable she couldn't explain the feeling she had for him she has never felt this way about a guy before. She had to see him. Later when she was feeling better hanging out with her friends and some of her classmates that were on the feild trip getting something then she found him. He was eating at the table right behind her.

She asked the boys for his name and his phone number and he gave it to her while complimenting how beautiful she was. She felt complete and she felt like since she got his number and they can talk she can get on with her trip and not feel miserable.

Later that night while everyone was sleeping she was talking to him. They talked all night and they confessed big secrets and exchanged there biggest fears and just random silly things about each other. They both felt like they could tell eachother anything and everything.

After the long night of talking she woke up, her and her group mates got ready for a long day of walking and listening to boring tour guides. A few minutes before her and her group mates had to leave the hotel she got a text message. She read the message and it was from him the guy she was talking too all night and said "i need to see you can we meet up? Have your friend say that your in the bathroom or something".

After 10 minutes of bugging her friends to cover for her they finally gave in and said fine but it can only 30 minutes. They met up at a beach and she saw he had a towel down and he had some food layed out for them. She told him "Every time i look at you i fall in love" and he said "i fall in love with you every time i see you too but i wish you wouldn't talk bad about yourself your beautiful and amazing and perfect and i hope we can be together for a long time".

It has been 40 minutes and they are still are talking they totally lost track of the time but they are too mesmerized by eachother to care. Then all of a sudden he leans in and they share a delightful unforgettable kiss. As they kissed they both knew that they were meant for eachother and they would never forget it. After they were done eating and kissing it hsd been 2 hours and she looked at her phone and had 10 missed calls from her friends so she decided to. They both looked into eachothers eye's and could see the love and Passion. They shared one last kiss and she left not even caring about how much trouble she is going to get into for seaking out cause to her if was worth it.