Ma- For oh so long

An- Wondering what did

k- We do wrong-

An- Cause now the party 's over

Ma- and everyone is red

S-I fell sick to the stomach

M- Or I'm a sick in the head

(they walk out of the pizzarea as Aphmaus friends approach.)

C,Sec,FP- (so round the group of KA and circle around them. its just like a bright light circling them)

Aphmaus Friends are confused on whats happening.

KA- Just like ballons, we soar on our own; finally free from the pain of our home. And just like ballons that no one will hold; Free from the truth that no one will know

no on will know

As the group is so rounded by the spirits white light Three other people approach the white light. none of them has and idea whats going on. Then one of the people who came started to cry her name was Lizze. "SKYLER" she screamed at the top of hr lungs. skyler turned to her sister "LIZZE" and ran up to her. Aphmaus friends still had no clue what was going on and why the kids were covered in blood stains!

KA- No one will know

As the two other peopel who turn out to be Max's adoptive parents see him in the circle "MAX?!' his dad screams. Max faces them to start crying he runs up to them and gives them the biggest hug ever "MOM DAD" He screamed. Aphmau smiled as she see some of the kids reunite with their family's as her friends are now freaking out "WHATS HAPPENING?" Katelyn starts to scream "ILL TELL YOU WHAT! THAT WOMAN JUST GAVE ME BACK MY SISTER" Lizze screamed at Katelyn. Katelyn and everyone else was shocked and Aphmau laughed a bit.

FP- No one will know

Freds parents show out of know were but as a ghosts. Fred saw them and ran up to them. He cried seeing them dead "M-mom D-ad" his parents use their strength to give him a hug. Maya looked down knowing she was a orphan but Fred motioned her to come over. She smiled and ran up to him. for now it seems like Fred will be like a big brother to Maya. And for the first time Katelyn, Nicole, and Jeffory began to cry with the rest of the group. Aphmau was smiling so big! She was happy to see the kids back with their family and even start a new one. Aphmau looked down at Andy and picked him up

Sec- No one will know

Aphmau waved to her fellow co workers who waved back and went to were FP waiting for laire so they can go to the After Life. Aphmau knew what was happening. (Read next chapter to see what it was like for Aphmaus friend and who POV should i do it from)

A- No one will know

An,A,C- No one will know

Sec-Oooh

K- All of the pain

A, FP,P,L- Far In the past

C-Yet echoes of screams

All- Forever will last

all- Just like Ballons we soar on our own

k- Finally free from the pain of our home. And Just like Ballons that no onw will hold

All- Free from the truth

AK- That no one knows

c An A- No one knows

When Aphmau said her last line with her family Claire stopped circling them and stood right next to Aphmau with Andy in her arms. She stared at them and gave them an evilish grin. Claire went up to Aphmau, and Aphmau put Andy down "m-mo'moma?" Andy began sobbing as Nicole covered her mouth. And Cadenza in shocked " Andy.' she went down to him and put her spirit hand threw his hair (5:58) "Andy I missed you so much! I made the wrong decision and gave up but your Aunt here didn't" She looked at Aphmau who was crying and smiling. She went back to Andy " Listen to her. Plz do. i will always be with you. You cant see me but you can fell my Spirit. Stay strong Andy. And remember to watch over your Aunt for me" Claire smiled as Aphmau yelled 'HEY!" and laughed "Aphmau.." Aphmau looked at her sister "Thank you. Take care. (she faces Aphmaus Friends) you can tell them now. You wont have to come back here after it is burned." Claire giggled. Aphmaus friends looked weirdly at her and her sister. They bothed cracked up followed by Andy. "Good bye Aphmau. Good bye Andy." with all Claire's strength she gave them a hug. Not like any other hug Aphmau or Andy had with their firends. This was their family hug. Claire let go and went to the other spirits. Aphmau held Andy's hand as they said good bye to Claire. They watched her walk off into the After Life smiling. Andy held on tighter to his Aunts head. The other kids and parents and family members watched. After that when the bell chimed 6 the pizzarea was burned.

( There will be 2-3 more chapters until the end so dont worry0

Either way

i Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter

it took me an hour so dont judge

CONGRATZ to the contest winners

either way like this and commet

i'm to lazy to put a comi but i will tday or tomorrow depending on the time!

STAY STRONG

STAY BRAVE

STAY BEAUTIFUL

I WILL NEVER LEAVE COOKIES BEHIND IN MY LIFE

HAVE A AWESOME DAY OR NIGHT

FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1562 WORDS!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!