Stormy Nights

Your eyes flew open as thunder boomed and lightning shot across the sky outside your bedroom window. You threw the covers of your head, whimpering a bit at the obnoxiously loud noise. Another clap of thunder came and you jumped, quickly throwing the covers off and rolling over to face the sleeping greenette next to you.

"Kyoya?" You whispered.

No response.

"Kyoya," You whispered a bit louder, shaking his shoulder.

He groaned and opened his eyes to look at you, scowling.

"What?" He growled.

Thunder clapped again and you clung to his waist.

"I-I'm scared," you whimpered.

Kyoya sighed wrapped his arms around you, bringing you close to his chest.

"It's okay. It's just thunder." He mumbles in your ear, tiredly.

You buried your face in his chest, gripping into his shirt. He sighed again, closing his eyes and stroking your hair in attempt to comfort you.

"(First Name)," he mumbled in your ear, "I'm right here, nothing will hurt you. I promise."

You nodded quickly against his chest and he kissed your temple.

"Kyoya?" You whispered.

"Yea?" He replied, resting his chin on your head.

"I love you," you mumbled, closing your eyes.

He blushed slightly then smirked, "I love you too, baby."

He leaned down and locked his lips with yours before you both settled back into each other's arms.

"Goodnight, Kyoya~" you sighed sleepily, a small smile on your face.

"Goodnight, (First Name)," he whispered back.

I love you through thick and thin. I'll always be here. I'll always be your calm during the storm.

A/N: I am an emotional wreck so here's some fluff