Secret Assassins [17]

Start from the beginning

As soon as I said it, I regretted it. Jeff’s face turned the deepest red and he began to shake.

“You’re really asking for it, aren’t you?”

Even the guards flinched from his anger. Andrea, what in the living hell did you get yourself into?!

“Take them.” He said in a monotone.

“No! You can’t do this!” I screamed. “Please, just let us go!”

“Shut up!” He hissed, stalking towards me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head so he can look in my eyes. I groaned in pain and he smiled.

“Keep your mouth shut Andrea. Don’t think that I won’t hesitate to kill you, because you know good and well that I will.”

I nodded, silently begging him to let go of me.

He let go, but pushed me harshly on the ground. He turned to the guards.

“Take them to my room and tie them up securely.” He ordered.

They nodded and grabbed us. I didn’t fight because it wasn’t even worth it anymore. I shot Kristen an apologetic look as she was taken away first. She just shook her head, as if to say, “This isn’t your fault.”

I was behind her as they carried us to a room. Not just any room though. It was the psycho’s room.

“The boss will be here soon. There is no need to chain you up with what he’s going to do to you. Don’t try and run because it simply won’t work.” The bald guard said.

They both exited the room, leaving me and Kristen alone.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“How many times do I have to say that it isn’t your fault.” She replied, sitting on the bed. “You tried Andrea. That is what counts.”

Silence filled the room as we looked at each other with sadness and worry.

“What are you thinking?” I asked her.

She shrugged, attempting to blink away the tears that threatened to spill. “I’m trying to figure out what I did to deserve this.” She took a deep breath.

“You did nothing. This isn’t karma.” I lied. I had no idea why we were going through this.

“I miss home.” She said. “Despite that our families are killers, I miss it.”

I nodded in agreement. “Me too.”

All of a sudden, the door opened, revealing Jeff. His face was of pure rage as he slammed it shut. He glanced between me and Kristen.

“I want to know who’s idea it was to lock my son up.” He said.

“It was-” Kristen began, but I cut her off.

“Me.” I said. “I sabotaged your son sexually and cuffed him up to the bed.”

I glanced at Kristen to see her mouth was wide open and so was her eyes. She shook her head back to forth.

Before I could blink, Jeff had me up against the wall, his hand holding me up by my neck. I gasped for air and tried to claw at him to let me go.

He slammed me up against the wall several times before tightening his hold.

“NO!” I heard Kristen scream.

My eyes sight began to get blurry from lack of oxygen. I managed to see Kristen throwing herself at Jeff, pleading for him to let me go.

He dropped me and turned to Kristen. He punched her in the gut hard and I heard her gasp in surprise and pain. Without pausing his torture, he backhanded her so hard, causing her to fall over to the side.

I clutched my throat while tears ran down my cheeks furiously. Kristen wasn’t moving.

“What did you do?!” I demanded.

Jeff turned his burning eyes toward me. He easily took my collar, lifting me up as if I was just paper. Suddenly, he flung me to the other side of the room. My head hit the wall hard, making me bite my tongue. I whimpered.

“Did I hear you cry?!” He yelled.

I watched as he walked over to his closet, pulling out a shovel. My breathing became heavier and I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest from beating so hard and fast.

“W-w-what are you doing?” I asked in a low voice.

He ignored my question and continued walking slowly over to me. A creepy smile tugged on the corner of his lips.

“Good night Andrea.” He whispered as he finally got to me.

My eyes widened to see that he brought the shovel up, like it was a bat ready to hit the ball. Before I could plead for him to stop, he slammed it against my head.

Then the blackness swallowed me whole…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like I haven’t updated in ages! Well this chapter goes to my homie J. Whenever I see him at school, he is always mad at me for not updating soon enough. Hehe ;D

Any who I hope everyone liked that chapter.