Chapter 4, Part 1: Truth or Dare, Gray's Crush

Several days later, I was talking to Gray, Lucy, and Natsu. Erza had gone on a mission, so it was just us, when a brunette wearing a bra and jeans walked over to us.

"Hey, [Y/N], I'm Cana," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Cana," I replied.

We went back to discussing the reasons Natsu and Gray fought all the time, when Cana spoke up.

"Hey, I have an idea," Cana said.

"Let me guess," Gray said cooly. "You want to play Truth or Dare, right?"

"Yep," was all Cana said.

"I'm in," I said.

"But is everyone else in?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll join in," Lucy said.

Gray's POV- cause I can peeps

"Boys?" Cana pursuaded.

"Fine, I'll do it," I said.

"If the stripper's in, I'm in!" Flamebrain challenged. (A/N do I need to say who it is? Comment on it if I do. If not, cool.)

"Great!" Cana said before I could retort. "Gray, truth, or dare?"

"Truth," I replied.

"Your no fun," Cana said, "but who do you have a crush on?"

'Oh, thanks Cana! That's the one question I was hoping to hear!' I thought. (Note the sarcasm) "Oh, come on," I said, trying to sound nonchalant, "do you really think I have a crush on someone?"

"Gray, you might want to know I can tell you have a crush on someone," Firebreath smirked.

"Fine," I said. "I have a tiny crush on............ [Y/N]."

Normal POV- back to the reader

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?" Natsu and I yelled at the same time, although mine was more surprised than stressed.

"Got a problem with that Flamebrain?" Gray asked.

A/N

So, does Natsu have a problem with Gray liking [Y/N]? Coment on some good truths and dares for me to post. Credit is yours to have, always. I need help with part 2! This is your story, so you decide the readers answers on a few, and send some dares ought to be made! Not too inapropriate please, that's all I ask. Sorry it was short! The fun is just beginning with this chapter, though.