Chapter 9

(Ashley's POV)

Rumour has it we're going to lunch with SWS, cool! I hope Kellin wouldn't act weird around Andy again... He had been kind of, I don't know. Flirty? Yeah, Kellin had been flirting around Andy... But they're just really good friends. He can't be gay, he has a wife and a kid. Suddenly, CC stormed into the bus.

'Yo Ashleeeey!' Yup, he was drunk.

'Oh my days CC. It's only 11 am and you're drunk already.'

'Wha-what? I am not um drunk!' He stumbled through the kitchen of the bus through to the back room.

'Come here Ashleeey!'

'What?'

Before I knew it CC grabbed hold of my T-Shirt and our lips collided. I immediately pulled away.

'CC what the hell are you doing man?!'

'You love it really baby!'

'CC, lets get something straight. You're shitface drunk and you have a girlfriend and you most certainly are not gay.'

'Oh. I never knew that!'

'Of course you did you wanker! You need sleep, go to your bunk before you puke all over mine!' I guided CC to his bunk and placed a bucket next to him. Surely enough he used it.

~~~~~~~<At Lunch>~~~~~~~~

'Hey guys!' Jesse greeted us when we got to the snack bar. Sure enough the first person Kellin went up to was Andy.

'Heya Andy!' He said, giving him a hug. But this wasn't a friend hug. Kellin wrapped his arms around Andy's whilst Andy's arms hooked around Kellin's neck. This caused Kellin's head to press against Andy's chest. I looked down at my feet and played with my sunglasses while everyone greeted each other.

'What's wrong baby?' I heard Andy's footsteps walk over to me.

'Nothing.' I answered sharp and kept my eyes on the ground.

'Yes there is. Tell me, you know you can sweetheart.' Andy lifted my head up with his fingers under my chin. I didn't want to say anything incase they were just friends, so I quickly made up an excuse.

'Okay, it's stupid.'

'Not if it's upsetting you it's not.'

'Just some shit on twitter.' I lied. Oh god. I hated lying to Andy.

'Don't worry about them. Worry about the fans, not the haters.'

'I guess...' I walked over to our table. Suddenly, a waitress came over.

'Oh my god! You guys are Sleeping With Sirens right?'

'Aha, yeah we are.' Kellin replied whilst the other guys nodded.

'Would you guys mind playing a song for us?' She pointed to a mini stage in the bar.

'Sure, pick a song!' Jesse said.

'Well I don't know if you would play it or not, but One Hundred Sleepless Nights by Pierce The Veil?' The SWS guys all nodded in unison and walked over to the stage.

'Failing lights

Amass one hundred sleepless nights

And I might be holding on too tight

But there's a beast in my heart and he won't let you be polite'

Why was Kellin looking at Andy? It's like his eyes were stuck to his...

'Do you still love me?

I am dying to know

Or did you forget what we shared?'

I looked over at Andy and he looked down at the floor and blushed. Did he know what Kellin was going on about? It was then that I ran out of the snack bar and started walking.

[SEXY BIT]

(Kellin's POV)

I hope Andy's got the message now. I need him back. I've been miserable ever since that night. It was perfect. I went into the bathroom and remembered that perfect, perfect night...

'Kellin! Stop teasing me!' Andy screamed out my name. Oh god, this was so amazing. I've been waiting for this night forever.

'I can see that I don't have to baby...' I moved my hand away from his hair, down his chest and to the seam of his boxers.

'Lower...' Andy whispered in my ear. I snuck my hand inside his boxers and rubbed as Andy moaned.

'Kellin, stop teasing me and just do it!' Andy protested.

'Anything for you baby...' So I did. I moved my hand up and down, up and down. Andy threw himself back onto the mattress and arched his back.

'Oh my god! Kellin!' I loved that. Him shouting my name. I tickled the tip and cupped his balls in my hand, and rubbed.

'Kellin...'

'Yes baby?'

'Just fucking suck it...' Andy whispered with his deep, sexy voice. And with that, I lead down between his legs and stared into his eyes. I licked my way up his thigh, and to his area. I licked up his balls, all the way to the tip. I circled my tongue around it.

'Ohh Kellin...' Andy moaned. I smirked and suddenly shoved it down my throat. Andy gasped with pleasure. I started to move up and down. Andy grabbed my hair and forced my head up and down, faster and faster. I loved this.

'Kellin! I'm go-gonna-' He was cut off by his own moan.

'I-I'm go-gonna c-cu-' He was cut off again. But this time by me. I stopped sucking and smirked at him. He tried to take care of it himself but I stopped him.

'Kellin! I need to!'

'Really?' I smirked at him.

'Please baby...' He pleaded. I couldn't refuse those eyes. I slowly moved my head back to his length. I licked around the tip again whilst Andy moaned. I suddenly started deepthroating him again. His hands gripped onto the sheets and he arched his back and let out a scream.

'Kelli- Oh my god!' He was cut off again as he seeded into my mouth.

'Rough...' He said seductively as if he knew what I was going to do next.

He quickly moved into the right position.

'Hard, rough, and sexy, Kellin.' He said.

'Whatever you want baby.' I replied. I put my hand out in front of his mouth for him to spit in. He did, and I rubbed it onto my length to make it less painful. I slowly entered him to let him adjust.

'I said hard...' Andy said whilst grabbing my waist and pushing me in harder, and faster. He screamed my name. Oh I love that. I was already hard, so it didn't take long for me to-

'Yo Kellin, dude?!' My thoughts were broken when I realised Jesse waving in my face. I miss that Andy.

[Sorry I don't know what got into me.]