Trouble is an everyday thing now

Start from the beginning

"You never know, maybe Jacob was planning on us to fight him. He could have a whole army hidden around. No one would dare help us unless they want a war between their kind and the vampires. We would die right then and there."

"Whatever." Jason sighed.

What am I going to do with him?

"We'll I'm turning in. I can smell all the vampires here. I bet Jacob knows who I am. Better not to be alone." Apollo said disappearing.

"We'll I'm going to class." Tony said.

"Be carful ok?" Stark mentioned

"Yeah cousin I understand."

"Se with you Sasha." He said raising a eyebrow.

"Whatever you not I'm a good girl."

"That's very unlikely." John chuckled.

"I will walk with her." I said walking to stand with her.

"Fine." Stark said relaxing.

"Let's go." I mentioned to her, "lets meet here after second period. See what you can pick up from other people. They are bound to know work thing about Jacobs plans."

"Right." Everyone said together.

Me and Sasha started walking, but it didn't start well. Students were bumping into us on purpose as they passed by. It was getting very annoying.

"So Sasha how do you feel about this school?" I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Your scared." She whispered side glancing at me.

"What? About what?" I chuckle slightly.

I was scared.

"Your worried about your friends, mainly Scott. Jacob can kill anyone of us separately at any time he wants. There are multiple places he can do it too. If anyone saw they wouldn't tell because one, there is no one to report it to that could execute him. Two, no one would tell out a vampire. They are ruling the world right now. And three, they are scared that they might die if they tell. Those are obvious and highly likable reasons. Your scared."

"How do you know what I'm feeling?" I asked shocked. She knew exactly what I was afraid and scared of. I am worried about my friends and mainly Scott. Jacob was the prince, he could do anything at any time. It's crazy how much he could possibly do in a single night. And no one would dare tell a soul or cross the vampires. It could cause a war between them and the vampires.

"I can feel exactly what you feel and why. It's a gift I have when I became a werewolf. Werewolves don't have gifts only strength, intense hearing, intense eye sight, and the ability to change into a wolf. I'm not really Stark's cousin. I was changed into a wolf because I was close to death. I was caught by some gang one year ago. I was walking home from the library when I was trapped by a group of guys. They didn't want my money either. They wanted to rape me and then kill me. I was scared and was trying to fight them off. It was a stupid idea I know and of course I didn't land a blow.

As I was screaming I shut my eyes ready to die. No one would know what happened to me. I was defeated. As one of the guys were unbuckling their belt on top of me they were pushed off. I opened my eyes and saw a wolf on top of him. I looked around to see where the other guys were, but they were on the ground knocked out.

I think to myself, did this wolf do this? If so, why?was I next? I got my answer when the wolf finished with the last guy. He changed into a human man. He had pants on which was awesome." She chuckled, "His chest was bare though which that was fine. He walked over to me a sat down next to me. He rested his head on the wall and just looked at the sky. I was still scared, but I realized something that I didn't know that happened. I was getting dizzy and I was losing eye sight. I coughed up blood at that moment. He looked at me and his eyes grew in shocked. I guess the guy did more then just knocked me on the ground.

Then he started talking. He told me his name and what he was very quickly it was hard to stay with him. He told me that he couldn't get me to the hospital in time. The only way for me to stay alive is if he changed me. He asked me if that's what I wanted. I said yes, because I wanted to be friends with this man. I wanted to repay him back for what he did for me.

He then changed me, but I didn't experience any pain because I had passed out from lack of blood. I woke up in a room that was a guest room in his house. He sat next to me holding my hand. I turned to him and asked him why was he sad. I did the exact thing I did with you; listing reasons and why he was sad. He thought I didn't make it and it was his fault that I didn't make it. He was hurting himself on how he should have made it to me sooner. He was watching me ever since I left school to go to the library. He kept a far distance Fromm so I wouldn't get suspicious. I got all of this information from his emotions and why he was feeling this way.

That's i became part of this pack. I was grateful of him and was thinking of something that I could do to repay him, but he said he just wanted me to be part of his family, a cousin. I agreed because I would be closer to him and he trusted me. Never liked him as a mate or anything. I was just very grateful of him."

As I swallow this story I realize that we were in front of her class which was her history class. I had history first, but not with this teacher.

"I'm so sore Sasha, I really don't know what to say about this."

"Don't worry I understand what you mean."

Right she can read my emotions.

"I will see you after second period." She smiled walking inside her class.

I continued my walk down the hall toward my own class. When she told her story she had no emotion when she talk. She was completely calm as like she told this story a million ones and was toning towards her now. I don't know who else she told or if anyone else know she was turned by Stark. It's a tragic story that I know I won't forget.

As I turned the corner a hand started to cover my mouth. I started screaming, but of course that doesn't work. The person drags me into a closet and throws me against the wall. It was dark and I couldn't see who the person was.

"Who are you?" I asked with no fear, but I let some of it slip.

"Oh your scared. I like that." A voice said. I processed the voice and thought ah hell I'm gonna die.

It was Jacob.