Chapter 2

''Attention the airplane B23 leaves for California in 5 minutes''. I heard the announcement and took a deep breathe . I felt a shiver taking over my whole body becouse I knew, I knew that there was a new life waiting for me, new rules,new people in my life,a new start. I turned my head and looked for the last time the place, where I spent my entire life... until now. There was nothing to be afraid of. I wasn't scared of the new life, which was waiting for me..no.. I was scared of the unknown, which was expecting me.''Alice are you alright?'' I heard Natalia and saw her and Kate coming closer to me.'' Yeah it's just that..you know I'm afraid of the airplanes'' I smiled akwardly, trying to hide my real fear .''Oh yes I forgot it!Don't worry you'll be fine!''. She smiled at me and then we boarded in the airplane.

After a 9-hours flight we finally reached our destination.. California. As we disembarked , I opened my eyes widly, looked around and started shouting from excitement ,huging my two best friends. ''California here we come!'' we all said loudly, as our enthusiasm was reflecting in our faces. We became ridiculous as all the other people around us started laughing and pointing at us. No importance were given and we continued laughing and talking even louder. After that, we took a taxi in order to drive us to our new College. When we left the taxi, as we were walking, I felt a breeze all over my body. I looked around and saw a group of boys staring at us. They were all wearing black clothes, their skin was so pale and their eyes.. they had a colour that I couldn't explain. They seemed dangerous so I kept walking a little bit faster. When we passed next to them we heard them making fun of us. We didn't pay attention so we kept walking. One of them, a tall and pale boy with curly brown hair , tripped on me and made me fall down. I saw the other boys of the group laughing as I was still on the ground.I was bleeding but they made me so angry. So I approached one of them.''Don't you dare to touch me again!'' I told him angrily. ''I'll do whatever I want little girl!'' said the tall boy with an ironic attitude. I was about to punch him in his face but Natalia grabbed my hand and pulled me over. ''Alice don't challenge him! He's dangerous, he'll hurt you. Let's just go!'' whispered Natalia as she was looking at them.''Ok we are getting out of here!'' I said angrily,looked at them for one more time and kept walking...