Blood Far From Dry (26)

- Chapter 26

Later in the morning you finally brought up what was bothering you for such a long time, "Please Kylo I must see her. Take me to my mother in law," You say putting down your glass of water while Ren was feeding Raven.

"I don't really think that General Leia would be up to somthing like that (Y,N),''

"Ben she hasen't even met her grandchild yet and its been almost a month after her birth-" You stopped berfore he finally answerd.

"Alright, do what you have to but I haven't seen her since we went onto the base and I have no idea weather or not she is up to a vist in her cell,"

Kylo Ren; the son of General Leia Organa and Captain Han Solo is now thought to be killed long ago before arising.

----------------------------------------------

You waited a while before you finally made it to her cell and you couldn't believe what she was going through. Of course she wasn't in a chair like most of Ren's prisoners. She was sitting on the edge of her bed and her hands were brought up to support her face, "(Y/N)?" She asked looking up at you.

You held your child and you walked up to her and gave her a big hug, "Thank god you are alive. I feared the worce," You said pulling back, "This is your grandoughter, Raven," You said passing her over gently to her grandmother.

She looked down at her and her entire face light up, "She's perfect." She said holding onto Raven's little hand.

You knew that you just made a lot of things way easier, "Why are you here (Y/N)?" She asked you and you remembered being pulled from your home with Raven when she was far smaller. You still didn't say anything since Ben was still standing just in front of the door just a few feet away listening to every word you said.

"I'm so sorry that this had to happen to you," You said quickly pulling her over to you into a hug and you let a tear fall down your face.

"Oh my dear, everything will be alright soon. Just please look after my little grand doughter and do what I couldin't, bring Ben back to the light-" She said before Kylo lost it.

"SHUT UP! I'm doing this to protect my family! I love her far more than myself! Damn it mother I wouldin't have you here but-"

Did he just admit that he didin't want to keep his own mother here? Does Kylo Ren really care abouut his own mothers well being? "Mother, did you see what they did to father? I'm doing what I can right now and I will make sure that everything is alright in the end," Quickly everything faded and you could almost feel Ben's energy and his wonderful voice and the way that he used to always speak up.

"I have recived the news of Han, I'm sorry there was nothing you could have done Ben,"

He didin't say anything before he came over and nudged your shoulder almost saying that he wants to leave. Leia quickly passed you your child and you and Ben left. Really you learned nothing from this besides form that Kylo did this all for you. He will get his revenge and everything will be back to the way you needed it to be so desprately.