Dead Ends

They sneaked through the most of the entire cave system, searching for the tunnel that leads to Klamkabot, but so far all they have come through was dead ends. Ochobot had tried helping by detecting him but his signal can't be any more specific.

"Another dead end," Fang said annoyed.

Yaya thought a while. "You guys stay here, me and Ying will go have a quick check around the place once more." Ying nodded and both of them went back the way they came from.

"OK...so what do you think will happen after this?" Gopal asked Astor.

Astor shrugged. "Probably put an end to this and face up what's gonna happen next."

"It's getting kinda boring doing this, we've been doing this for ages. Save the world, prepare for the next." Fang rolled his eyes.

There was a moment of silence before Ying ran to them, her face full of fear. Yaya was not by her side and she was puffing heavily. The three of them quickly gathered around her, anticipating what she's gonna say next.

"Where's Yaya?" was Astor's first question.

Ying looked up. "She...she got spotted..."

"By who?" Fang added worriedly. 

He had never been worried that easily, but now it seems to be the only thing that he cared about was his team.

"Boboiboy.." Ying said weakly.

Everyone gasped. She got spotted. What could Boboiboy have done to her? Would the rest of them get caught too? Will their plans get crushed into millions of pieces? Will he force her to-

"I'm just kidding." Ying stopped panting and giggled.

Everyone took in a lung full of air that let out their doubts and worries.