Eight - "Sing with me darling"

**i want to start by saying how sorry I am at how long the gap was between this chapter and the last one. I had a lot going on what with my birthday and I went on holiday and party planning so that's why this chapter is shorter and maybe a little rushed but I have not a lot else happening now so I should be more frequent, but thanks for the amazing comments and I love some of the messages you have been sending me! Thank you so so much!  AnabelleFreedom xxx**  

-Erin-   

"Sing with me darling" Calum said to me as I walked into the 5SOS changing room. 

 "Okay but I warn you, I am the best" I said getting up onto the chair. "First I set the scene" I pulled my sunglasses down and flipped my hair over.  "Then I start a beat" I rhythmically tapped my foot on the chair. "I tease the crowd by humming" I started to la and oh quietly. "Then my bass player begins" I said nodding at Calum.

He started sliding his hand up and down the neck of the instrument strumming gently, "if Luke or Michael were here my guitar solo would enter" as if by magic Michael came in. "Mikey! Grab your guitar, play it!" I demanded and he joined in. 

"And now we all sing!" I shouted and we all in sync started to sing heartbreak girl.   

I wanted to laugh because I couldn't believe we had done it so well. Calum winked at me as he and Michael stood on their own chairs.    The song ended and we all burst out laughing. 

"Yeah!!" Michael shouted. "That was fun! Except that Erin you really can't sing"   

I quickly jumped down from my chair and put my hands over Calum's ears. "Hush hush Michael your lying is affecting Calum's innocent mind" I laughed. I knew I was a rubbish singer.   

Calum picked me up. "You're more innocent than me!" He put me on his shoulders. I started to scream.    "No, no, no, no, Calum no!" I shouted. "Put me down! Put me down!" He started to tickle me and I started to wriggle. At this point Michael had joined in and I wanted to die. I screamed again.  

Suddenly the tickling stopped and Calum stood up properly.   

Luke and Ashton stood at the door, their arms folded.   

"What is going on in here?" Ashton asked. He looked from me to Calum to Michael.   

"Just having a bit of fun before the show" Michael shrugged.   

"Why don't we have a band practice? Seeing as I'm the new member I think we need a little rehearsal before our first show" I shrugged laughing a bit. Calum and Michael agreed and very soon after we were all standing on chairs and make up tables hitting our hands against the mirrors, playing instruments and singing very loud.  

 It was the most fun any of us had since we arrived in London.   

I'm pretty sure if that lady didn't come and knock on the 5SOS door to say "5 minutes boys" we would have done that all night. It finally felt like we were all normal again.   

--  

-Luke-  

Ahh I can't deal with this.   

We are currently on stage right now and well, I'm like separated from the rest of the boys.   

I just know Ashton has told Calum and Michael and just because he told them first they have sided with him.    Well maybe not just because he told them first, I did do a bad thing. It's not happening anymore, Harry made the right decision just like the rest of 5SOS to completely ignore me.   

Even on stage right now I can feel their eyes on me. I feel awkward to move, to look at them, I feel like their laughing at me every time I sing. They're is like this tension surrounding the stage.   

Just before we came on we were all messing about in the dressing room, I'm so surprised they allowed me to be included but it's probably because Erin was there.   

It's always different when she's there.   

-Erin-   

"That was amazing boys!" I said as they came back in.   

"Thanks Erin" Michael said giving me a high five.   

"Personally I could have done better but, even I have to admit it was pretty good" I nodded approvingly trying not to laugh.   

"You could have done better?" Ashton asked coming at me from behind.   

"Yes I think so"   

"Do you?" He started tickling me. Why is everybody tickling me today?! I started screaming.  "Do you?" He laughed again.   

"Ashton....please....stop...I...can't...breathe" I said between fits of laughter.  He scooped me up and threw me down on the sofa. I started squirming.   

"I'm going to need help boys" Ashton said pretending to speak into a walkie talkie.   

"Affirmative" Calum called out. Ashton sat on top of me and both Calum and him started tickling me. It was unbearable.   

"It's no use" Ashton said. "We need more help!"   

"Captain Clifford is here at your service!" Michael joined the other two tickling me.   

"Please stop!" I screamed.   

"NEVER!!!" They all shouted.   

"Guys leave her alone" The tickling suddenly stopped and all eyes turned to look at a tired Luke standing by the door.   

"What's up hemmo?" I asked sitting up. He looked like he had been crying.   

"Nothing..I erm.. I was just talking to Niall" Luke said cautiously not taking his eyes off the ground.    "Okay" I said smiling, the three other boys had drifted away not saying a word to Luke.   

"Okay" Luke nodded and turned to leave again.   

"Oh Luke" I called after him, I stood up.   

"Yeah?" He turned back around and looked at me his eyes watering a little.  

"Thanks for stopping them" I smiled again.   

It took a few moments before he replied.

"Yeah" He said breathlessly before legging it down the hallway.   

Normally I respect people's privacy but...well this is Luke were talking about. I had to follow him. So I did.