Act 2:Meet the Fifth hokage

After the blinding light Boruto and the other two close there eyes tightly.

Boruto's pov:

As i open my eyes and getting use to the light i found myself in the middle of the forest, i was sitting in the spot where i rember i dug and hide, but there were no whole at all.
Looking to my right i saw Sarada hugging my sister a bit far from where i found my self,
Walking towards them and crouching down beside them and gently shake Himawari's shoulder.

"Hima.... Himawari.... Wake up... " i said as i reach for Sarada and did the same.

When they finely woke up they ask where are we currently well more like Sarada did.

"As far as i know we are at the same spot we were before that light apper but the whole that i dig is not here anymore..." Said as i look around the place is the same but there is a little difference but i can't tell what.... Maybe its just my imagination, looking back at Himawari who seams fine not a single scratch so mayb i can now go home.

(Time skip by the youthful Rock Lee with teh sunset background)

We where about too walk in the gates thats seams old.....? Uh.?
There standing bloking ower path, they look like Kotetsu and Izumo-san but much younger..... What......

"Hey hey kids whats up where you from?" Ask the young kotetsu.

" uhh wh-" before i finish my words Teme butt in.

"Um may i ask what date and year it is??" The teme ask

Third person pov:

"Uh... Um its ¹yyyy/dd/mm hey what's up with you?, you look someone i know......" Izumo pointed out as he stares at Boruto.... Yeah... He awfully looks like Naruto.... The shinobi though to him self and he looks at Kotetsu as if sending a mental messege to him Kotetsu nod understanding his partner.

"We never saw you here before and yet your wearing the konoha head protector's, maybe its better for you to come with use." He said as he point behind him with.

"Yeah maybe.... I thing i know what will happen too me after the talk.... " Boruto said with a giggling Himawari on the back ground.

"Hn... Hope you will learn your lesson this time dobe....." Sarada mutterd at Boruto.

Walking starting from the gate everything is different not only the streat and even the once who where suppose too be old people is now young and healthy.

Looking around trying to figure out whats happening, but every question was answer when the tree of then catch a glimpse on the stone face's of the hokage.......

They stop on there tracks staring wide eyes at the stone faces.

" n- nii-chan.... Papa.... Papa's face in missing... ",Said Himawari as she point at the faces where her fathers face was suppose to be...

The two genin stare, even kakashi-jiichan's face was not there..... Does that means.....
Something hit them in an instant, looking back at Himawari, Boruto crouched down as he pull his younger sister on his back giving her a piggy back ride and nod at Sarada and from there they start to race towards the familiar red building.

Kotetsu tryed to chatch the but they where fast, all he can do was yelled for the kids to stop and kids to comeback.

"There will be guards at the door so lets use the window dattebasa!" The blond say, it was hard to admit but he was right Sarada just hmned for a reply.

"Lady's first Dattebasa!!" Boruto yelled and slow down Sarada get the quo and focus her chacra on her fist as she sent a chacra punch on the window which was behind the hokake chair.

"SHANRON!" Sarada yelled as her fist sharers the glass window. landing inside of the office, there where 5 people now eyes on them.

looking up they saw Tsunade, kakashi, Shizune, Naruto, And Sakura.

Himawari let go of his brothers shoulder and rush towards her father, that she believe it is her father (who look's a bit younger) giving the chunk head a hug.

"Papa!!" She said and everybody except Sarada and Boruto was looking at her like she grew another head until.....

"MY WINDOW!!!" Some yelled that makes the baby crys and some anbu who had a shive down on ther spine.

===========
Done tell me if i did something wrong or spell something wrong it will really help me!

Time tangle: Boruto book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara