3

When I wake up I stare at a face I can't make out for at least one minute. The person I least expected right now. Queen Adele was just sitting across from me in the hospital wing. "You had a hard fall there dear." she says and I touch my forehead. It has a small bump, but no blood at all. "Huh, Queen Adele? What are you doing here?" "Well I was just coming to visit my dear  niece and his new lovely wife, when they told me that you weren't there, that you were in the hospital wing." "I really don't know what happened queen Adele, this hasn't occurred before, it isn't something that usually happens to me." "Of course dear, giving light is something that was once new to all of us some day." I pause "What are you? that I?" Was she really saying what I thought she was saying? a, no, but how? "Yes! dear" she said "Congratulations! You are becoming a mother." "Queen Adele? I just, can't believe it. How do you know?" "Oh darling, I have had enough kids to tell when a woman is pregnant, the doctor already confirmed it, you my dear, are becoming a mother." I screamed and smiled and started laughing and she joined me in unison. A mom. I was becoming a mom. I need to tell May and Kenna and... Maxon. Maxon! "I must tell Maxon, queen Amberly! I-" "You have to rest, we will take you as soon as possible. Maxon isn't going anywhere sweatheart."