Tonsil Tennis

Stacie's POV

Tonight Donald and I are going to a really posh restaurant! Donald says that he and Uni both have reservations for the same time, which means we will either see Aubrey or another cow. I was interrupted by knocking at my door. Since I had my hands full with make up, Lily opened it (we share a dorm!).
"Hey Donald!" I said as I saw his reflection in the mirror.
"Hey Stace! You ready?" He asked.
"Yeah!" He escorted me out of the dorms and took me over to the boys dorms because he forgot his phone.

"Stace, you stay down here!" He said as he ran up the stairs. I walked into the lounge area to see something I wasn't expecting.
"Aubrey?" She immediately turned around from where she had been previously playing tonsil tennis with.... None other than Unicycle.
"Stacie, it's not what it looks like!" She tried to defend, but I wasn't having any of it!
"Really because what it looks like is you have broken the oath!" I yelled.
"The oath says no SEX! This is the first time we've kissed!" She yelled back. By this point all of the Trebles were assembled in the hall.

"Wow what is going on?" Bumper asked as he walked up next to me.
"She!" I pointed at Aubrey who was now off Uni's lap. "Threw 3 of us out because we're dating Trebles." I walked over to them. "And I find them playing tonsil tennis!"

Fat Amy walked into the room. "I only have 2 things to say! One: call me Fat Amy again. Two: what the Tasmania is going on here?"
"Nothing, Uni was helping me with advanced math!" Aubrey lied.
"Not in that dress!" I shouted back. By now the Bellas had assembled with the Trebles Wondering what the hell was going on!

"Beca, Fat Amy, Chloe and I are back in the Bellas!" I shouted. When I anticipated that Aubrey was going to reply I shouted again. "And you are not going to come to rehearsals or anything until after the riff off!" Her mouth was hanging open. I just turned and said. "Come on Donald we have a date!"

(After the date.)

I walked into my dorm to find all the Bellas there. Even Chloe, Beca and Fat Amy.
"Where's Aubrey?" I asked them. They all pointed to the window. I looked out of it to see her and Uni lying next to each other in the quad. But Aubrey had tears running down her face. "Is she upset about being kicked out for a bit?" I asked them honestly confused. They all shook their heads.
"They are rain drops!" Beca said as if it was obvious. "They are dancing in the rain!" I looked out of the window again to see Uni chasing Aubrey to the big tree and then they shared a passionate kiss.
"She's happy because either way she gets Uni!" Fat Amy explained. "We just have to win the Riff off otherwise she will come back!"
"She wanted you to have this for the time being." Chloe said as she passed me a delicately wrapped box. I opened it to see the pitch pipe and a note written in calligraphy.

'You were right! I should never have kicked you guys out. Look after the pitch pipe! Otherwise I will find you! Yours Aubrey.'

"You are now the Bella captain Stace!" Chloe exclaimed. "Well unless Aubrey comes back!" She sighed. "Let's get practicing!"
"Just no cardio!" Fat Amy said. I had to agree with that.
"Fine! No cardio!" I replied. "Practice at 10am tomorrow! Now get out!" I shouted playfully.