Andy sighed sadly and said, "Miss Weasley, you have Alculotic Findery."

"Alcu - what - fin - what?" Draco asked.

"A disease which doesn't happen to all, only the ones who are misfortunate. Those who get drunk by drinking Wizard Alcohol and then get pregnant, or those who drink Wizard Alcohol while they are pregnant." Andy said sadly.

"W-what? So is she pregnant or not? And is the child healthy?" Draco asked, not believing a word he said.

"Yes, the child is healthy and it's a boy," Andy said sadly, "But, this disease will make it risky to have the child. All those who have had this disease, they have aborted their child. Except one, I remember, the family had come to a situation they had to choose whether to save the child or the mother. Your life could be in danger, Miss Weasley, if you decide to have this child. I strongly recommend you to not."

"Is there any cure for it?" Draco asked.

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Malfoy." Andy said.

Ginny gasped.

Draco looked at him sadly, there was an awkward silence which was broken by Madam Pomfrey's knocks on the door.

*

A month had gotten by, Ginny decided to have the baby, but she still didn't tell anyone else about her pregnancy yet. It was October. Draco supported Ginny all the way. Harry kept on passing letters to Ginny, but they were all about how he wants to go back with Ginny.

"Ginny, I have a surprise for you." Draco said excitedly.

"Really?" Ginny said tiredly. Draco held her by hand and pulled her up from the bed.

Draco kept holding her until they reached his room. Draco was just about to open the door, when, Ginny started gasping in fear and started to lose balance in standing.

Draco slowly laid her on the floor and put a drop of a medicine into her mouth. Ginny coughed.

"Are you OK?" Draco asked. Ginny nodded.

"I wanna see the surprise." Ginny said.

"It might not be a good idea." Draco said worriedly.

Ginny opened the door and found the room filled with toys and clothes for new-born babies.

She examined them and said, "They're beautiful."

"I wanted them for my baby - I mean our baby." Draco said sadly, "Are you sure you wanna have this baby?"

"Yes." Ginny said. Draco came close to her and cuddled.

"But Ginny, you could die." Draco said.

Ginny let go if his arms and went to examine a toy. Then she sat on the floor. Draco sat beside her and they cuddled.

"It'll be alright." Ginny said.

"And what if it's not?" Draco said.

"It will be. We're gonna have this baby."

"Yeah, we're gonna have this baby. I'll be the father and you'll be the mother."

"No-one can stop that from happening." Ginny said.

"Yeah." Draco said.

"We're gonna dance at this kid's wedding, we're gonna spoil our grand kids together." Ginny smiled.

*

"YOU!! I KNOW YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!' Pansy said.

Ginny walked from her Charms class to her common room and found Pansy.