Chapter 22: Cocoa Puffs

Zacznij od początku

She thanked me and asked if she could eat down here. I told her she could come with me to the living room if she wanted to watch TV too. She eyes lit up and agreed immediately.

We took our seats in the living room (on opposite sides of the couch) and turned the TV on. Spongebob was on. I looked over to her and before I could ask what she wanted to watch, I saw the smile on her face and put the remote back down.

"You like Spongebob," I asked.

She looked over and said ,"yeah, I'm sort of obsessed".

"Don't be ashamed," I told her comfortingly, "Harry's obsessed with Spongebob, too". She smirked a little, her cheeks turning a light pink color.

"Do you . . . like Harry," I asked her slowly. Her eyes darted to me nervously, obviously afraid to answer.

"Kind of, a little bit," she said ,"please don't tell him. Please.".

"I won't say a word," I said as I dragged my fingers across my lips, letting her know 'my lips are sealed'. She sighed in relief and returned to Spongebob.

Aww, that's so cute. And I think Harry likes her back; well, based on how he acts when she's talked about.

After she finished her bowl of cereal, she put it in the sink, and sat back down comfortably. "Can we watch another episode, please," she asked as the one we were watching ended.

"Yeah, I don't see wh- wait, we watched the whole episode of Spongebob?! The whole 30 minutes," I asked her.

She replied "It was only about 25 minutes, but yeah, why?"

I run to the window, praying the boys wouldn't be back. I pull the curtain back slightly, only enough for me to peak at the way we enter and exit; the van was pulling up.

I started mumbling swears under my breath, trying to rush her up the stairs as quickly as possible. We barely got to her room before the front door swung open.

"WE'RE HOME," Zayn hollered.

I quietly shut the door behind us and had her get back on the bed; after she was handcuffed like before, I quickly exited her room.

I turned around and there was Zayn, smirking. I immediately became worried he knew, or had a clue about, what I had just done. I tried slowing my breathing down a little (I was sort of panting because I had to run upstairs), trying not to make it too noticeable to Zayn.

"So," Zayn started ,"you and the new girl had a little fun, eh?" I processed what he just said and I immediately understood why he'd think that. I mean, I'd probably think the same thing if one of the other boys came out of the girl's room panting like a maniac.

"No," I said between pants.

"Then why do you sound like you just-," Zayn began, but I cut him off before he could finish.

"I ran upstairs to check on her," I said, trying to cover for myself.

His face hardened and he asked "what'd she do?".

"Nothing, I just heard something. Must have been a pipe or something clicking," I mumbled. He just nodded his head and began walking down the stairs.

"Do you know when Louis is gonna be home," I asked, following behind him.

"Uhh. . . ," he thought ," I'm not really sure. He left some while ago. He should've been back by now." I felt a wave of relief. I followed him to the kitchen where the others were unpacking the groceries.

"I need to talk to you guys," I said,"right now." They looked at me attentively.

"It's about Lou-," I began to say before I was interrupted by the sound of the front door creaking open. We all went to check on the noise to see Louis finally arriving. He looked at us and glared.

"What is this, a welcoming committee," he asked snarkily. The others dismissed back to the kitchen while I walked to Louis.

"Where'd ya go," I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and said he'd grabbed a fresh bottle of chloroform.

He walked past me and, as he took his phone out, a box of condoms fell out of his pocket. He picked them back up and looked me dead in the eye. No words were spoken, just a menacing glare given by Louis. He turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

I felt sick. This wasn't supposed to happen. Not to this one. She's really nice. She doesn't deserve any of this. Why we agreed to that stupid deal in the first place I have no idea but something needs to be done.

I need to talk to Harry, Liam, and Zayn before Louis does anything that would ruin everything.

(A/N: OMG! WHAT?! Alright so this was the last chapter I had to bring from QuoteV. So, as of now, I am officially writing for Wattpad! Love you guys! -AllieCat816)