Clue

"Man am I glad that is finally over and done with." You groaned as you sank down onto the mattress of the motel just outside of town, rubbing your hand across your eyes.

Dean sat down next to you, handing you a beer, and Sam sat at the table, rubbing a hand through his hair.

"I would have never thought a will reading would have turned into something like that." Dean chuckled, "A rich old lady with a hidden shifter daughter. What a crazy world."

Sam shook his head, agreeing with his brother. "And that family. Dude, they were completely crazy. I can't imagine what life is like with them 365 days a year."

Smiling, you remembered how jealous you had been, how those older woman had thrown themselves all over Sam and Dean, and how pathetic they had actually been. "Sam, I'm surprised you didn't stay behind for the night. You would have had your pick of woman." You teased, watching as he actually blushed, his jaw clenching in annoyance.

"They were like rabid dogs." He shuddered as he remembered. "I could have sworn they had at least five hands each. And speaking of that, I'm going to scrub myself raw."

Both you and Dean laughed as Sam headed to the bathroom. As soon as he was gone, you scooted back in the bed until you were lounging against the headboard. Dean followed suit, before tugging you until you were cuddled into his chest.

"How about you? They were checking you out just as much as Sam." You said, a touch of jealousy still evident in your voice.

"And I still shudder at the thought of it." He told you, shivering violently for effect. 

"I do feel bad for that girl though. Always locked up, never really knowing love, never being able to be claimed as part of the family." You said sadly.

"True, but she made her choice when she started killing people." Dean reminded you, and you nodded against his chest.

"How about you? How are you? That's the first person you've killed since you've been brought back from being a Demon." You asked, lifting your head up so you could gaze at Dean. He was sitting up straight while you had slouched down a little, and his gaze was straight ahead, on the news that was currently playing on the computer. 

Without looking down he answered. "I'm fine. It was no big deal."

"Are you sure? Because you unloaded almost a full clip into her." You reminded him, hoping you didn't upset him too much.

It was then he finally glanced down at you, his eyes remarkably clear as he made sure to catch your gaze. "I'm sure. Maybe I was a little nervous, but who wouldn't be? Like you said, it was my first kill after, and I just wanted to make sure that she was dead."

Deciding to drop it, you scooted up enough until you could place your lips against his. Wrapping his arms around you, he pulled you tight to his chest, before he wrapped a hand in your hair, angling your head so he could take the kiss deeper. Groaning into his mouth, you raised your hands, wrapping them around his neck. 

The heated kiss lasted for only a moment before you were pulling away, pressing your forehead against his, staying wrapped in each other's embrace. "You know I just worry about you, right?" You murmured.

"I know." He answered just as quietly. "Don't worry. I promise I will tell you if anything changes." 

By then, you heard the shower shut off, and you made a quick decision. Climbing off the bed, you were stopped by a hand on yours. "Where are you going?" Dean asked.

Tugging your hand loose, you grabbed your jacket, before pulling on his hand. "What are you doing?" He asked, but still followed your lead, grabbing his coat.

"I want pie." You told him, and watched as his face lit up.

Grabbing the keys, he yelled through the bathroom door at Sam, explaining that you were taking off. Placing his hand on your lower back, he guided you out of the room, and opened the Impala door for you. 

Within moments he found an all night diner, and the two of you slid into a booth. Smiling at Dean, you loved how giddy the two of you were being over something so simple as pie.

"Dean, they have so many flavors. I have no idea which one to order." You complained, staring at the dessert menu.

His eyes were huge as he took in all the selections, and you could have sworn he was almost drooling. "Why don't you get one kind, and I get another. Then we can share, and each try different flavors." He suggested.

Nodding your head in agreement, you gave the older waitress your order of cherry pie, while Dean ordered the apple. "Also, can you have a slice of the chocolate cream and peach pie boxed up to go?" He asked, and you raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" He asked. "I was just thinking we should take some back in case we are hungry at midnight." He explained.

Chuckling, you glanced at the clock. "Dean it's already past midnight."

He shrugged. "Breakfast?"

The two of you sat in companionable silence while your order was being filled, just happy to be in each other's company. Soon, the waitress was placing the plates down in front of you, along with the box beside Dean.

You dug into your slice, moaning as the sweetness hit your taste buds. It was amazing, the crust was so flaky, and the filling wasn't super tangy.

Dean was enjoying his pie just as much, his eyes closed as he savored his bite. Scooping another bite onto your fork you held it out. "Dean." You said, and he opened his eyes, licking his lips at the sight in front of him. 

The two of you spent the next half an hour savoring the pie, switching between pieces, having fun feeding one another. Too soon it was over, and Dean was standing up to pay.

"I'm gonna head out." You told him, grabbing the box, and making your way outside, shivering when the cool night air hit your heated skin. The parking lot was almost empty, except for one beat up old pickup truck and the Impala.

Setting the box down on top of the Impala, you leaned back, tilting your head and closing your eyes as the cool air relaxed and calmed you. Before you knew it, a warm, callused hand was grabbing your arm, and you opened your eyes, expecting to see Dean smiling down at you.

Instead, you saw a big, burly man standing over you, the one from your nightmare.

"Jake?" You whimpered. "You can't be real? Is it the wraith again?" You asked, trying to sink into the unyielding Impala.