FIFTY - THE WEDDING.

elizabeth: we're getting married in five minutes are you ready

matthew: no

matthew: jk, i'm so ready to marry you

elizabeth: yOU MADE ME SO WORRIED HOW DARE YOU

matthew: :)

matthew: i have to go now, i love you

elizabeth: i love you too

-

"I'm so ready for this," Harley said with a smile. Elizabeth had asked her to be the maid of honor since they were best friends and even if Em, Kat and Sarah were too, Harley had an extra special place in Elizabeth's heart. "Kat texted me and said that Mallory is ready to throw petals everywhere, are you ready to become Elizabeth Daddario?"

"Yeah, I am," the blonde said and smiled at her reflection before turning to Harley. They walked out of the small room and down towards the door to the big room. They actually did get married on Bali, just like Matthew had told her jokingly three years earlier.

Kat held Mallory's tiny hand as they walked down the aisle, the toddler throwing petals on the floor. Emeraude and Sarah followed, being the other bridesmaids, the Harley walked right before Elizabeth. Since the blonde stopped talking to her father after her parents' divorce, Moira Iver - she had taken back her maiden name - walked Elizabeth down the isle. The short woman kissed the couple on the cheeks before walking to her seat.

Neither of them really listened to the priest as he talked, the just looked at each other with so much fondness.

"I do."

"I do."

"I now declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

cute