Triwizard tournament

A couple of weeks have passed since the first day of school. I have learned to cooperate with Jackson.

I walk down to the great hall alone for dinner. I walk through the open doors to see 5 long tables spread across the room. I walk over to my little tiny table in the corner. Sometimes it's lonely to sit alone. Then Percy comes through the doors with the trio and walks over to our table.

"Hey." He said looking in my eyes.

"Hey." I said looking down at my food.

"Attention! Attention! This year we will have some special guests. Beauxbatons and Drumstrang will be coming here. They are waiting outside right now. Now I welcome Beauxbatons." Dumbledore said.

Murmurs erupt instantly from the crowd. Lots of blonde girls burst through the doors. My hair turns Malfoy blonde. Ewww gross. The girls frolic around the room. They sigh and bend to there right. Butterflies fly out of there hands. A big lady walks out behind them. I look around to see that all of the boys are in a trance. They must all be Veela's! I read about them in a book. Wait a second my hair is blonde too! I'm a veela! This sucks! All Veela's do is charm boys into making out with them. Gross.The Veelas walk over to the Ravenclaw table to sit.

"Now I welcome Drumstrang." Dumbledores said.

Many boys walk into the hall. They are all very buff and strong. Some bang staffs on the ground and march forward reminding me of a military school. Some run up looking like blurs. They breathe fire! Wow! Then I'm guessing the headmaster and Krum come in. Wait, Krum!  Not him! Now I have to put up with him too. This is not my year. Everyone looks at Krum in astonishment. Especially the girls. Idiots. Everyone cheers loudly especially the girls. Again, idiots. Then they walk over to the Slytherin table.

"Welcome to our guests. Now about the Triwizard tournament. This tournament is very dangerous. It is not for the faint hearted. Many people have gotten injured. Only one will win. The prize is 1,000 galleons. You will also get the Triwizard cup. Only students 17 and up will be able to compete." Dumbledore announces.

"Oh come on!" Lots of people yell in protest.

"We will announce the champions on Halloween. Now eat." Dumbledore finishes.

Good appears from the table. The students from the other schools gasp in surprise. I start putting food on my plate. I chow down. Hogwarts has the best food.

"You are all dismissed." Dumbledore said.

We all rush out. I start walking to our common room. Someone pulls me back. I turn to see Krum.

"Get off of me!" I yell.  He jerks me back.

"We meet again darling." He said.

"Get away from me you creep!" I yell.

I jerk my shoulder forward and walk off. Gosh, why does it always have to be me. I walk to the picture of the little girl in a blue dress.

"Hey Sally." I said.

"Oh hello Ella. I'm guessing you want to come in." She said.

She swings open. I see the beautiful common room that used to be my own. The room very colorful. Blue, green, scarlet and mustard yellow I splashed across the walls. Couches are spread around the room. I love this room. It was my only place to have some peace. Now Jackson is here and ruined everything.

"Hey." Someone said.

I turn sharply. Jackson stands at the top of the boys stairs. Dumbledore just put them in with magic.

"Hey." I answer. I sit on one of the couches.

"Well we should probably talk to each other if we are going to share a room." He said.

"Yeah. No thanks." I said.

I rush up the stairs to the girls room aka my room. The room is splattered with all the house colors. I look at the photo wall. It was filled with all of my favorite pictures with the trio. Now Jackson has them wrapped around his little finger. Now I have no friends. Now I'm a loner. Great.

I grab my guitar out of its case. I strum some notes to tune it. I strum a couple notes and start to sing along.

Do do do do
Do do do do
Do do do doo
Sometimes the days are bad
And it makes you sad
But you can always make the days fell glad

You just got to put your head up
Stand your ground
Fight for what you believe in
And have a good time

Woooo
Woooo
Woooo

Have a good time

(I honestly just made this up right now)

I hear clapping at the door. I turn to see Jackson.

"You are really good." He said.

"Thanks. Now get out of my room." I yell the last part. He run down the stairs as fast as he could.

My music is supposed to be a secret. Honestly I have stage fright. I quickly put my guitar in its case. I lay on my bed and snuggle into the covers. I fall asleep in silence.

-----

Authors Note

Who do you think Ella should be with. Comment ship names.

Harry

Percy