An amusing day

Soonyoung woke up earlier than usual. He blamed it on the fact that Hansol was coming over. He worked on the choreography for a while and couldn't help, but peek out the window. He couldn't see Hansol in the room, so he supposes he had to do few things before he would come over. He continued to practice until he came to a halt. He barely realized that while the room was big enough for Soonyoung to practice, it wasn't big enough for both him and Hansol. He didn't think it through. He was about to call Hansol when Wonwoo called from the kitchen.

"Hoshi, Hansol's here and I'm going to let him go into your room so I hope you're decent in there," he said as Soonyoung could hear them both chuckle. Soonyoung swears that Wonwoo has made it his mission to embarrass him.

It didn't take long before Hansol was knocking on his door. Soonyoung opened the door and was meet with Hansol's blinding smile.

"Hi," he said as he looked at Soonyoung. It took all his will power not to obsess over his charms.

"Hi," he replies with an equally blinding smile. He doesn't realize that Hansol's waiting for him to let him inside the room.

"Oh uh my rooms too small for the both of us, so we'll have to go to the studio," he said as he went in the room and got his belongings.

"I thought it was closed?" asked Hansol as he sat on the edge of Soonyoung's bed and looked at him.

"Well it is, but since I have the key I guess we can go in." Soonyoung doesn't normally do this, but this is Hansol we're talking about. His crush.

"I didn't know you had this side to you," teased Hansol as he smirked at him. Oh no, Soonyoung could tell he was blushing, so he turned his back on Hansol and pretended to look for something in his closet. After he was certain he had suppressed his blush he turned back to Hansol.

"Okay we can go now," he said as he refused to look at him in the eye. He didn't want to give himself away.

"Okay," said Hansol as they headed out the door.

They were about to exit the apartment when Wonwoo entered the living room. "Where are you guys going?" he asked.

"We're going to the studio. Want to come?" Soonyoung asked him.

Wonwoo shook his head. He had plans to meet with Mingyu for the day, so he turned him down. Soonyoung rolled his eyes and both him and Hansol were out the door.

They walked out of the apartment and they headed straight to the studio. Soonyoung struggled to come up with a topic for conversation. He was usually very out spoken, but when he was around his crush he would get all quiet. It was a nice day outside and he really wanted to hang out with Hansol instead of teaching him, but he knew it was impossible. He didn't even know if Hansol was going out with anyone and in all reality he didn't want to know. He wonders why it was that Hansol wanted to practice on such a nice day like this instead of hanging out with his friends.

"So uh why aren't you out with friends or something you know instead of practicing?" he asked.

Hansol turned his head to look at him. He could see they were approaching the studio. "I don't know really. I guess I just want to see what you had in store for me," he said in all honesty. Soonyoung tried to hide his smile as they approached the studio. He took out the keys and unlocked the door. They both walked in.

"Okay," Soonyoung began to say.

"We can go into one of the rooms over there," he said as he pointed to the left side of the studio. They entered one of the practice rooms and Soonyoung walked over to the boom box and inserted Hansol's disk. The music began to play and he turned to Hansol.