Part 8: Trapped

Alana's POV:
I opened my eyes and stretched my arms up in the air. I got out of bed, and looked in the mirror. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying. I was so worried about Jade that I barely slept. Suddenly, I felt an overwhelming thirst; I needed blood. I opened the fridge, and there was still one baggy left from last night. I poured it into my mouth, and the thirst subsided. Then, Alec came running through the door.
"Sorry, I didn't think you'd be up this early. I was in the woods getting breakfast. So, I gather you've already had your morning dose of blood?"
"There's no time for breakfast Alec! Don't you get it? My sister's life is on the line! I'm going to do a quick tracking spell to try and find her location. I'm not sure if it'll work across realms, but it's worth a shot."
"Alright," Alec agreed as I began the spell.
I tried to remember the way Jade had taught me this spell. She was always better at remembering things. This spell was a wandless spell. All you had to do was concentrate on the person you were trying to find, and an image of their location would appear to you. I concentrated on the image of her on coronation day. Then, I saw her. She was in a room with a dark marble floor and blood red walls, trying on wedding dresses. I opened my eyes and described the place to Alec.
"That's my brother's room. He must have chosen her as his bride," Alec whispered, shocked.
"WHAT? That's sick! She's only fifteen!" I shouted, disgusted.
"Well, my brother was bitten when he was sixteen, but with his new appearance he looks about twenty. Your sister will probably look about nineteen. This is definitely a dilemma though."
"Well we need to get to the vampire realm and stop this wedding! The only problem is that the only way to travel to other realms from here has been sealed off......."
"Yes, but my brother can travel here. If only we can get him to open the portal," Alec pondered.
"Wait! I have an idea! There's this spell that allows you to communicate with someone telepathically. It's wandless as well. I could tell Jade to open the portal."
"Well, proceed then, darling," Alec said.
I began chanting the spell in my head, and thought of the message I wanted to send to Jade. Then, I did the locator spell to see if she had received my message. She had finally chosen a wedding dress. It was a vintage, silky, white gown that went off the shoulder. It was sleek and showed off her curves. She was about to exit the room when suddenly, she stopped. A puzzled expression came over her face. She walked over to the black door with the lever, tucked away in the corner of the room. She typed the word, "fairy" into the keypad and pulled the lever. Then, the door appeared in front of us. We wasted no time and barged through the door.
"Jade!" I squealed and I hugged her.
"Get off me!" She screamed, and shoved me into the wall.
"Jade, stop! It's me, Alana!"
"Am I supposed to know you?" Jade asked, confused.
"I forgot to mention that," Alec said, sighing.
Suddenly, Asher's voice shouted for the guards, and Alec and I were slammed onto a cold surface. My head slammed against the ground, and my vision began to fade. The last thing I heard was the sound of a metal cage squeaking shut, before everything went black.