Fourteen|Wretched Spider And Feared Raven

Start from the beginning

He begins to kiss heavily as I could tell he was growing impatient. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he pulls my hips close to his.

My head was spinning with question while I screamed in my thoughts as I finally got to fulfill the dream I've waited forever....To Kiss Sebastian Michaelis.

'Oh...My...God...This is actually happening!.'

He un-twinned are lips, leaving a thin trail of saliva following. I caught my breath as I stared at his glowing amber eyes.

He took my hand and led me inside, leading me up the velvet stairs then stopping by my door, swinging the wooden door open then closing it gently but that all changed in a flash as I found my self pushed up against the door with my wrist pulled over my head as he gave small butterfly kisses down and up my neck.

The butler licked his lips as that magenta color flashed in his pupils. He groaned with amusement and licks my neck down to my collar bone, causing me to hold back a small moan.

Then just like that, pain struck my neck as I had realized he had sunk his teeth in my neck slightly, but knowing not to bite down to hard so he wouldn't break the soft pale skin.

He continued to nibble on my neck till a small and quite moan slipped out of my mouth, making him smirk then soon feeling his leg slip between mine while he slipped his hand under my shirt and stroked my chest which sent a shiver down my spine.

Thoughts were rushing in and out of my head. Trying to process what the hell was going on!, But it seemed as reality was accepting of what was about to happen.

Sebastian kept moving his hand up on my stomach and was inches away from my breast, causing a cold breath and staggering air to slip off my lips. He snickered then soon stop as if he heard a noise and that butler was correct

"Oh Sebby-Chan~. I never knew you had moves like that."

Me and Sebastian looked at the darkness of the room to see two pair of glowing green eyes and a wide smile. Sebastian growled as I too noticed who the unknown guest was.

Grell stepped out of the dark with his hands on his hips as he looked at the both of us with a sly smile"You sure know how to get a girl tranced." He purred. Sebastian seemed angry by the interruption and clenched his fist as he moved away from me, leaving my body cold by the not present warmth that had radiated off the demon.

The interesting thing about Sebastian is that he may seem angry, but he does well of hiding it. He had a calm and steady expression cause in reality, if a....'moment' got interrupted mostly the man would be kinda flustered of making it awkward or not being able to continue.

But Sebastian doesn't really have feelings and what I've noticed since I've arrived here. He had slowly been showing a couple of emotion's.

Sebastian just stared at Grell as he moved closer till he was a couple of inches away "What are you doing here Sutcliff this late at night?." He asked. Grell pulled out something, but from were I was I couldn't see it clearly.

I squinted my eyes then finally saw a silky black, long ribbon of some sort, dangling of his finger.

Grell looked at me then to the butler "When ya'll had retrieved me the today, I believe one of Violet's choker must of slipped off of her without her knowing. So I had just found It when I was reaping souls as make up thanks to you." He narrowed his eyes at Sebastian then cleared his throat to continue " So I was going to sneak in and place it by her dressing then leave, but I see that my dear Violet was....Busy." He smirked at the last word which made my lips purse together and my ears grow hot.