chapter 2

I step into the water and find it just right. it is neither to hot, nor too cold. I get inside the tub and dip in. after adding some solution to the tub which makes it foamy, I lay back and relax. I find my thoughts heading to the guy in the next room. his voice...
before I know it, my hand is between my lets making rings around my clit. I touch myself down there for around 5 mins when I hear a soft knock on the door.
"come in " I say out. the guy from outside gets in. " hey I got you some dry clothes. they might be a bit big but I think they should do. " he says as he comes over to me. I am still touching myself under all the froth in the tub. his voice has aroused me again and I want him more than ever.
he turns around to leave,  but I reach for his hand and stop him.  I sit up a bit so he can see one of my breasts and the nipple in Complete arousal.  " I just wanted to say thank you again.  you were a real savior. " I blur out.  "why,  it is my honour and my pleasure."  he says and looks hungrily at my breast.  " there must be some way I could reply you"  I say as I slip further our of the tub,  my whole rack visible now.  " there must be",  he says in a seductive voice,  " but we will see about that later. "  he winks at her and leaves,  leaving her insides fluttering.  as soon as he shuts the door she dries herself and checks out the clothes he got her.