"Brook baby?" I heard my mother's concerned voice say as she knocked on the door, she most likely got the spare key from her room, I let out a sob and the knocking become persistent

"Sweetie, open the door, please" she called out

"Pl-please not now mama" I whimpered

"Talk to me honey" she cooed and I sniffled letting the water blend with my tears

"Not now please" I called out to her. I got back on my feet and quickly showered before turning the water off and grabbing my fluffy pink towel from the hook by the door and wrapped it around my body once I dried of. Looking the mirror, I looked like a whole different person then I was.

"You can do this Brook, you're a big girl" I murmured before walking out of the bathroom nearly colliding with my mother who had a look of worry in her eyes

"What's wrong baby?" she whispered and I forced a smile as to not worry her more

"Nothing mama just having a bad day" I murmured

"You had your Papa and I worried sick when you didn't come home with your sister" she stated and I sighed nodding my head

"I know Mama and I'm sorry, didn't mean to worry you" I mumbled as I walked to my closet and grabbing a pink over sized jumper, and white leggings before going over to my dresser and grabbing a pair of matching panties and bra.

"I'll let you dress then you come down to have something to eat, you hear me?" she asked and I nodded. She gave me a kiss to the forehead then exited the room, closing the door softly behind her on her way out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(Brook's outfit)

(Brook's outfit)

After a very long and eventful talk with my parents over the weekend after I told them everything that happened to me coming home the next morning, they grounded Winter for not looking for me when she couldn't find me instead of leaving me behind and me, well they grounded me for not calling them to let them know where I was and if I was safe or not. To say the least, my weekend was spent with me in my room going over the events of the night that I had sex with Jacob Rodriguez.

It was now Monday and I was so not looking forward to it knowing that I was going to be the center of attention today. Since today the first day of Spring, I decided to put on a pair of pink skinny jeans, a pink and black hoody, my 'Love' necklace and bracelets before grabbing my glasses and pink watch then put on my black VANS, grabbing my backpack from the computer chair, I walked out my room almost running into Winter who came out of her room dressed in a pair of peach color skinny jeans, gray VAS, a gray hoody over a white V-neck, with a matching watch and glasses.

Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun much like mine was. We both wore light make up that made our eyes pop, her gray book bag was slung over her shoulder. She gave me a small smile that I returned before we descended the stairs and met our brother and parents at the dinning table to have breakfast.