I leaned in to kiss him but pulled back.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered instead as I felt his hand graze over my behind slowly.

"Why does it matter you know you want me here .."

He whispered and he was right as I felt his hand slowly make its way to the front of my underwear and my breathing increased.

A moan escaped from me unintentionally as his fingers trailed back and forth above its waistband. He was teasing me as his eyes were on his fingers while mine were on him..

"Brock "I whispered as I felt his hand slip into my underwear and he stared down at me. I pulled on his top as I wanted to meet his lips but he immediately pushed his tongue past mine as he kissed me.

I pushed myself against his touch as I had on Monday except this time he could do more and he did as I felt two of his fingers enter me.

I could feel his manhood pressing against the side of my thigh and I wanted him so badly.

I gripped his hand even though I didn't want him to stop.

He broke the kiss and frowned at me but I pulled him onto me and his hand gripped my thigh instead as he pulled it over his back and moved against me causing his bulge to dig into my upper left thigh which was underneath him..

He looked me over and then kissed me again and I continued pushing against him wanting him to be inside me but it was like he was denying me for some reason.

I let my hands move to the front of his top and I pulled on the neck and immediately ripped it down the middle, I wanted him to know how badly I wanted him as I didn't care anymore.

My hands trailed down his body slowing making its way to his waistband but as I did his hands gripped mine and placed them above my head as he continued kissing me and teasing me as he grinded against me....

"Nicole!" I heard my sister's voice and I prayed it wasn't real.

I heard the banging on the door and Brock tensing but I tightened my leg on his back.

"Your sister" he mumbled in my lips.

"I don't care I want you inside of me!" As I said it he immediately stopped.

He gripped my thigh and pulled it off his back and stood up.

"If that's what you wanted then sorry cause that ain't happening Barbie" he discarded his shredded top onto the floor as I sat up.

I was meant to be the one in control but some how over these couple weeks it had changed.

He left the bedroom and made his way to the door and I heard him open it.

I walked to the bedroom door to listen as I didn't get why he opened it.

"Now I asked where she was.." I heard Brie's annoyed voice.

" Busy.. in fact I was just about to join her in the shower so can you leave?" He said calmly.

"Just tell her we're only working on Tuesday"

He nodded and then closed the door and made his way to me. I knew I would have questions to answer once I saw my sister on Tuesday.

"Where were we?" He pulled my waist towards him.