Acchi Kocchi 5 "Deal is Sealed"

Sorry for the late updates, guys. I've created my other new account in Wattpad "candybones2", which I will use it for my teen fictions and cross-overs. I kinda' like the idea to start a new story, where I can relate a little about the reality around me(and at the same time inspired of @philnorieeee). So, feel free to fan me there and please comment to let me know if you really need the updates in all of my stories...ASAP!!

Thanks again!~

~angelnotes3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter Five: "Deal is Sealed"(Tsumiki, Angelique and Hime)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tsumiki's POV:

I was a little shy. . .and absolutely clueless of the girl who just appeared at the top of my place. I mean. . .really,  is she stalking around and get the opportunity to scare people?

But I don't want to say rude things to her. Because. . .from the looks of her, she never intend to scare me like that. And at the same time, she only came here with a good purpose. But there's only one thing that I have in mind about her. . .

. . . .how did she know me??

Angelique's POV: 

She looked at me in the eye, maybe thinking that I was still a complete stranger to her. But I let her that way, in order to recognize me better. Then, she sighed and sat down again to the tiled ground. She gestured, patting the floor next to her, and looked at me, telling me to sit down with her. "Oh sure! Uhm...thank you~", I thanked her politely and sat beside her.

We remained silent and felt the wind pass us. We inhaled for fresh air, both needed for a comfort, and exhaled, sighing in relief, clearing our minds. . . .even the thoughts of negativity. The silence broke when she began.

"Ano. . .Angelique-chan. ."

"Yes. . .what is it?", I asked her.

"How do you. . .know me?", she said softly, with cat ears suddenly popped at her head. Aww~how cute!!

"Well. . .it's my instincts who recognized you.", I explained. "Eh?! Instincts?! Are you an animal . .", she suddenly exclaimed in surprise. "No, no. . .I didn't mean that.", I said, as I sweat-dropped when she misunderstood what I meant. Let me explain what I mean "instincts":

It is not what animals have that they usually use with their hearing, feeling and smelling senses. It is about what my heart and mind felt, when I sense someone has a problem or in a troubled situation. Many would say that it was the good spirit that guides me to that very person and helps me whenever I listen and give advises to them.

Probably.

It was the Father in Heaven who gave me this gift. It was his purpose as I live in this world. To help people who have troubled hearts and needed comfort from someone. But the fact that I knew her name and character. . . .would be one of things that I can't explain.

"Oh. . .okay.", she said and went back to become calm. "Then, what are you here for?", she asked again. "I'm here. . .to help you solve your problem.", I replied. She suddenly stood up and step way from my place.

"I knew it! So it's him ,then?!", she said, getting furious. "Him ?! What do you mean?", I asked, quite shock of her strange reaction. "Don't lie! I know that he and the others told you about it.", she defended, as she raise her voice at me.