Acchi Kocchi 7 "Mission Failed Complete!" (P1)

Sorry, took me a very long while and earned some death threa - - - I mean - - - demands in exact, in my PM, about this book. I change some stuff.

Now, not to delay this anymore. . .

- thanks for the 7+k reads!! I felt so happy~

Carry on, minna~ Mwah~ ( ^ [] ^)/-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Chapter Seven: Mission Failed Complete! (Part One) ( Tsumiki, Mayoi, Hime and Angelique )
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Tsumiki's POV:

I wear the blue, maid uniform and the cat-ears headband, (that look just like mine - when I feel happy and relaxed). Finished dressing up, I walk out of the fitting room and went to the body mirror, to look at myself.

Standing at the middle, are the two ladies, mainly the owner of the café and my friendly counselor.

"Well, well! Ain't you look adorable, Miniwa-san?" Ms. Lindsay compliment, as she looks at me, from head to toe.

I look nice. The dress fits and also relaxing - unlike other maid uniforms.

"Guess we can start." Ms. Lindsay declared, as she turned to Angelique, who nodded in agreement. Turning to me, Angelique asked, "So, Tsumiki, are you ready?"

Slowly nodding, I replied, "H-Hai."

I feel so nervous, but I shouldn't. Taking this opportunity would help me.

But there are some ounce of fear within me, making me think of backing out.

Clenching my little fists, I remind myself, as I breathe calmly. "You can handle this, Tsumiki! Step by step, this work will be easy."

"Tsumiki?" Angelique called me, as she looked back, seeing me stand still, while deep in thought. Assuring her, I said, "It's nothing. Let me. . .breathe."

This made her giggle and said, "Okay. I'll wait for you."

After a few moments, I made my way, with Angelique beside me, and left the room, to meet Ms.Lindsay and the other maids in the pantry.

Mayoi's POV:
( Saturday Morning )

Why? Why do I feel so. . .lazy?

I have never been like this, during free days, (namely Saturday and Sunday). Saturday is one of my best friends. But why? Why did she left me?!

"Why Saturday?! Why would you leave me like this?!"

*being dramatic*

As I shed crocodile tears, I added, "You should've left a note, that you're on a vacation - or mark my calendar that you're having a rest day!!"

Throwing the calendar I'm holding, to the floor, I fell to my knees and cried out loud. "WWHHHHYYYYYYY?!"

I can't let this happen! I'm not gonna forgive Saturday for this.

"You'll pay for this, Saturday!!" I said, pointing my index finger upwards. "Once you come back, next week, I'll make sure that you'll be crying and bow down to my feet! Hmph!"

And after that, I sprint my way to my wardrobe, pulled out a pair of clothes and my shoes to wear and stripped off. "You think I would make friends with Boredom? Heck no!! Today, I'm gonna go out and make my pranks. Ha-ha!!"

After changing into my casual clothes, I grabbed my phone and wallet, before I race outside and shut the door of my room.

Now, to call my first victim - Ms. Lovely Hime.