Ch 5

Ch5

~~Rikku's pov~~

I woke up 5 hours later, it was 9am. I slowly sat up, my injuries were already starting to heal.

I closed my eyes then tried to sense everyone's chakra chakra signature, I sensed my foxes, Kakashi's and the Hokage's at the Hokage building. Asuma's and Kurenai's were wandering around the village, probably looking for me.

I sensed Naruto's, he had two chakra signatures. My eyes widened, Naruto is a jinchuuriki. It makes sense though... That would explain all of the glares he recieves from people.

I heard a noise, Naruto had woken up, he came out of his bedroom and grinned at me, "Hey Rikku, how do you feel?"

I shrugged, "Good I guess."

I should tell him that I know. "Naruto... I know that your a jinchuuriki."

Naruto's eyes widened, "How?!"

"My chakra sensing ability is much more powerful than others, I sensed your chakra and felt two chakra signatures." I explained.

"Do you hate me?" Naruto asked quietly.

I shook my head, "No, I think that your amazing Naruto. Though I'm just wondering, how did you find out?"

Naruto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "We had this teacher a few years ago named Mizuki, he kind of told me that I was a jinchuuriki. I'm not sure what happened to him, but I'm sure that the old man doesn't think I know I'm a jinchuuriki."

I laughed a little, "So pretty much your lying to the Hokage."

Naruto shook his head, "No no no! He just hasn't asked me about that!"

I laughed a little, before my gaze turned more serious, "Naruto have you been in contact with your bijuu?"

Naruto nodded, "Yeah. I've been in contact with Kurama."

My eyes widened, "Kurama, as in the nine tailed fox."

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, we're kind of friends. He's been training me for the past few years. I even met my parents sort of."

"What do you mean sort of." I asked.

"Their chakra was in the seal." Naruto said.

"Your father, the fourth Hokage, sealed his and your mom's chakra into the seal so you guys could meet." I stated.

"Yeah... How did you know that the fourth was my dad?"

I laughed, "Naruto! You look like a carbon copy of him! I don't see how people couldn't make the connection. It also makes perfect sense as to why you don't have red hair which is a trait of the Uzumaki clan."

"There's an Uzumaki clan?!" Naruto exclaimed.

I nodded, "Yeah. I learned about them years ago. They were a very powerful clan, for their extremely tenacious life force and their mastery of seals. The first Hokage's wife, Mito, was an Uzumaki as well, if I remember correctly she was the first nine tails jinchuuriki. I bet your mother was the second." I said.

"She was. That's what she told me. She also told me that she was related to Mito Uzumaki." Naruto said.

"Your kidding."

"Nope!" Naruto said proudly.

I laughed, "That is so awesome! A lot better than me."

Naruto looked confused, "What do you mean."

I stopped laughing, "I'm a jinchuuriki as well."

"You too?!"

"Yeah. Though mine isn't one of the tailed beasts. I'm what my clan calls a Chaos host. A child born with a Chaos demon in them." I explained.

Naruto nodded slowly in understanding.

"Uh. So Rikku... Want to go out?" Naruto asked nervously.

I smiled, "I would love to."

"I understand... Wait, did you just say yes?!"

I nodded, "Yeah, I would love to go out with you."

Naruto grinned, "Great! Then let's go now!... If you want to."

"Sure." I said.

~~Naruto's pov~~

We walked out of the apartment, I closed the door behind us.

As we were walking, I saw people pointing at us. Some were giggling, old people were smiling at us.

We walked the rest of the way hand in hand.

We passed by Ino's flower shop, I noticed that team 8, and team 10 were standing there. Kiba gave us a wolf whistle, Shino nodded, Hinata smiled, Choji was eating, Shikamaru was yawning but had a slight smirk on his face, Ino was smiling.

We walked passed them. We walked talking and laughing for awhile. Walking in any direction, basically anywhere our feet took us. Finally we stopped and ate at Ichiraku Ramen. I ordered Miso ramen. I'm not sure what Rikku ordered but we kept talking.

"Later if you want I can introduce you to my pack. They'll love you. Especially Blaze he's a major troublemaker." We laughed.

"Alright, I'll meet them later." She nodded.

Then our food arrived, I noticed old man Teuchi giving us a devious grin. I ignored it, we talked and laughed while we both enjoyed our food. I payed for our meal then we walked out of the stand.

We walked in silence, enjoying our surroundings. We were holding hands.

Somehow we ended up at the Hokage's monument. We sat down on the edge.

'Kit. Kiss her now!!!' Kurama thought to me.

'What?! No!! What if she rejects me?' I thought.

'Kit she won't reject you. She probably wants to kiss you as well.' Kurama stated.

'You sure?'

'Just Kiss her already!!' Kurama yelled.

I turned to face Rikku, our faces were inches apart. Without thinking, I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and returned the kiss even stronger.

I think.....No I know, I love her.

**Extra**

~~Hokage's pov~~

I called everyone back and searched for Rikku on my crystal ball. She was walking around with Naruto hand in hand. I smiled, so that's where she was.

We watched them for awhile, they went to the top of the Hokage's mountain. They sat on the edge for a few minutes before turning to face each other.

Naruto wrapped his arms around Rikku's waist and kissed her, Rikku wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

I looked at the others in the room. Asuma and Ibiki had a devious smirk on their face. Kakashi looked like he was ready to kill Naruto. Kurenai was smiling. Gai was going on about how youthful they were. Rikku's foxes were grinning.