-

-

Clan Prodigy/ Chaos Host

Name: Rikku Hatake - Rikku Koukon

Age: 13

Mother: Reina Koukon

Father: Kakashi Hatake

Kekkei Genkai: Koukon Clan's (No name)

Clan: Koukon Clan

Village: Land of Shadows

The Koukon clan lived in the Land of Shadows.

They had something like the Koukon compound.

They had training grounds, houses and a school.

Only the Koukon Clan were allowed inside the compound.

Anyone who weren't apart of the Koukon Clan was killed, or escorted out.

They were very strict. The only friends you had were the ones inside the Clan Compound.

The compound was big, you could consider it a village.

Only few were allowed to exit, but they were only out to get water, food, supplies.

The Koukon Clan's Kekkei Genkai/ Clan Abilities.

•Kuroi Konton(Chaos Eyes) - Both eyes go dark purple. Can be used to see in the dark, and can see chakra pathways. It can give you the ability to see into the future for periods of time, it allows you to know an enemies move before they do - (Rare/Common) it's common to see in the dark and to see chakra pathways. Only few can awaken it to its full power {those that are chaos hosts.}

•The ability to summon foxes, used to track and do battle -(Common)

•The ability to control chaos it gives them the ability to teleport, and to slow down time, in some cases even freeze it, you also could transform chaos into anything - (Rare) Only few can control chaos to its full power {those that are chaos hosts}

•The ability to use the five elemental chakra natures (Lightning; Earth; Water; Wind; Fire) - (Common)

•Large amounts of chakra - (Common) but those that are chaos hosts, actually carry larger amounts of chakra.

•They were very good singers; they played alot of instruments. (Common)

Brief Introduction:

The Koukon clan is targeted for their clan prodigies, or their chaos hosts.

The clan prodigy was born, and the prodigy happened to be a chaos host.

There was a prophecy stating that a child born within the Koukon clan that was both a prodigy and a chaos host would be born and would be known as the child of chaos. That child along with the child of prophecy would bring a revolution to the ninja world, it would be their choice whether it would be the worlds destruction or its salvation.

Many attempts were placed on the childs life, they all failed.

**13 years later** the land of shadows decide that they will kill the child, before they start a war, but the clan saw it as a gift.

Once the land of shadows decided, they hired the Akatsuki to kill the entire clan.

Including the child. But they failed, the girl was told to get as far away as possible.

They summoned an entire pack to guard the child and take her far away, where she is to become a leader of the clan and restore the clan.

The girl was 13, she watched everyone get killed. The leader and a couple of her followers came to guard the hideout.

So the leader can inform the summoned foxes, and the girls mission. The girl was given a great deal of scrolls to study, learn the clan jutsus, and information on her kekkei genkai. The girl understood and was soon escorted through a tunnel that would take them far from the land of shadows. The tunnel was created for this type of thing,the tunnel would take her to the land of fire, the foxes are to take her to the Hokage because the girls mother, the clan head knew that this would happen, so she had everything planned out, with the Hokage. So the foxes were also on a mission.