An unexpected monday morning

Haileys perspective

''HAILEY!! You have to get up! Nate is gonna be here every minute" (Nate is my best friend if you wonder) Slowly I opened my eyes, and stared at my moms angry face. "Sorry mommy. You know I'm always sleeping over" She smiled and left my big bedroom. I jumped out of bed, and pulled a pair of grey jeans and a white shirt on. Brushed my teeth and hair in a hurry and sprinted down stairs. My mom was in the kitchen, always fresh in the morning. "Mmhh bacon" I looked at the plate on the table with sausage,eggs ,waffles and the crispy bacon. I was just about to throw it all in my mouth, when I heard a car outside. Nate is here. I grabbed my bag and some sunglasses. Mom gave me a brown paper bag, before I hungry left the house.
It was a sunny day and Nate's black Volvo reflected the light.

"Hey Hailey I've missed you" Nate smiled and started the motor.

" it's been three days since we saw each other" I grinned.

"I now Hay but I always miss you when we aren't together" (Hay is her pet name)

"You're such a sweety pie" I couldn't stop smiling.

I don't know why,but I began to stare at him. He was so perfect. The curly chestnut hair blowing in the wind, and his wonderful crystal blue eyes. The most well formed face and body. We will probably never be more than friends but it's okay. I don't know if I have feelings for him.

"What are you staring at weirdo?" He started to tickle me with his soft and warm hands.

"The driver may not have eyes on anything else than the road!!" I don't think he understood, because I laughed so much, but it was a try worthily.

10 minutes later

The parking space was almost full as usual, but we found one at the end. We walked through the crowd to the main entrance and I had to hurry, because my first class was in 5 minutes. I began to run down the hallway, and was so obsessed to get in class at time to see the dark shadow in front of me. I bumped right into it, and fell to the ground. The dark shadow was a boy. A beautiful boy I've never seen before. He had soft dark brown hair, and the most warm brown eyes I've seen before. The only color he wored was black. He looked like a bad boy, but something told me he wasn't.

"Hey I'm Justin! Sorry if I scared you" his voice was perfect and smooth. A big smile showed up on Justin's face, when he saw I stared at him, and the wonderful lips of his.

"I'm so sorry I didn't saw you"

"It's totally fine" He blinked and reached me a hand full of muscles. I took it and even if it was ice cold, a warmth spread in my entire little body.

''So you're new here?''  I gave him my best smile.

''Is it so easy to see?'' He laughed and gave me a little punch, so I felt butterflies in my stomach.

''Yes it is actually! What's your first class?'' Justin took a schedule out of his pocket.

'' It's biology. What's yours?''

''Oh great! Mine is biology too. I can show you the way, but I have to warn you. Mrs. Johnson hate when students are late. we will problaby get detention'' We began to walk and I couldn't stop looking at him. Every time I was about to turn my face, and look at him, he already had his eyes on me.

'' I never got your name''  Justin said suddenly.

''It's Hailey, Hailey Baldwin''