~Chapter Twenty-Three~

Carley's POV:
Omg I was soo excited! I can't wait to go tell the girls. Jacob and I walked back to the Bon fire. Kenzie and Sarah were all done setting up the tents, and Luke, Hunter, and Kara were back from their fishing trip. I basically ran over to the girls who were around the fire and told them. Luke and Hunter mocked me and I just laughed. I was too happy to care! Kara, Sarah, and Kenzie congratulated me.
Sarah- "guys I'm tired"
Kara- "okay goodnight"
Carley- Sarah went into a tent and was out fast. This meant we got to pull a prank on her.
Hunter- "are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?"
Kenzie- "oh yes!"
Luke- "wait we're thinking about going to sleep too right?"
Kara- oh my gosh.. you gotta love luke!
Carley- "no you dummy.. we're gonna prank sarah"
Luke- "ohhh, and what are we gonna do?"
Jacob- "I was thinking we could take her air mattress into the river"
Kara- "that's what I was thinking"
Luke- "sounds good to me"
Carley- we all walked over to Sarah's tent and unzipped it. She's a pretty heavy sleeper so we didn't have to worry about being TOO quite. Each of us grabbed a corner and carried her down to the river. Before we put her in the water, we blew the air mattress up more so it wouldn't deflate and have her drown. I'm pretty sure if Sarah was sleeping and suddenly put underwater.. she'd sleep through it. Once sarah was drifting away we all fell asleep but kept one eye open.
----------------------------------------------
(next day)
Luke's POV:
I woke up first and decided to make some breakfast for everyone. I went inside and cooked some pancakes and make a fruit salad. It took me a while to realize that Sarah was somewhere floating down the river. I rushed outside to go look for her but I didn't see her. I looked nearby on the water where we set her in but didn't have any trace of her. I ran up to everyone's tents and woke everyone up. We all started searching for her but couldn't find her anywhere. After searching for about an hour we called 9-11 to send out a search team. They arrived within 30 minutes and helped us search. There was no sign of sarah ANYWHERE.

really short chapter.. sorry😬😬 I have a test to study for and I don't have much time to write today.