~Chapter Five~

*in the food line*
Kenzie- "broo everything looks so good I can never decide what to eat"
Kara- "I know.."
Carley- "HURRY UP GUYSS"
Sarah- "carley you can stop right now"

Kara- we all ordered and have to go find our seats, we ended up calling Hunter because we were lost
*phone call*
H=hunter
K=Kara

H- hello?
K- its me.. (jk)
K- hey.. so we are kinda lost.. can you help us find our seats?
H- yeah sure.. where are you guys?
K- we are near the cotton candy stand
H- you realize there are like 80 cotton candy stands here right?
K- the one by the girls bathroom in section 34
H- ohh okay well take a left and climb the stairs and then if you walk up the aisle about 3/4 of the way your seats will be on the right.. I'll wave and help you guys
K- thanks so much!
H- no problem
Carley- we finally found our seats after about 15 minutes and we had missed the introduction song which was Country Girl (Shake it for Me)
Hunter- "glad to see you guys could finally show up" *in a sarcastic voice*
Kenzie- "ayee.. you can blame that one on Kara!"
Sarah- "can y'all shut up I'm trying to listen"
Kara- "fine"

Hunter- I hate going to concerts in big towns such as New York, LA, Detroit, ect. because everyone treats me like a movie star but going to concerts here in Nashville because I can actually enjoy the music without cameras flashing in my face.

Carley- Kara was really annoying Kenzie, Sarah, and I.. I mean I understand she's obsessed with Luke but her singing is annoying and I'd much rather hear Luke singing "Play It Again" rather than Kara..
Authors Note:
hey guys! so this chapter goes out to my dad because he said he thinks "Kick the Dust Up" is his new favorite song and that's like oml like I'm so happy right now!!¡¡ bwkdiandbanks okay so comment how many words my chapters should start being because I'm new at this and don't know anything! ;)))