STYLES

That hottie in front me had me getting all unholy thoughts in my head. He walked towards me, he was all about 6ft,brunette hair, and his abs Oh my they were carved by GOD.

"I've been waiting for you, why did you take that long love ?" He asked

"I-I was just I..", and why the fück am I stammering? Oh wait the hotness.

"ok come here, come to me", he said

"What's your name?", I asked thinking if it was sëxy

"William" he said with a sëxy smirk that would make anyone drool

I went to him and climbed onto his bed , he pulled me closer and I laid my head on his bare chest. He slow trailed his fingers on my thighs and oh yes I knew it was time for some unholy fun stuff to do.

I gasped and he pushed one of his fingers into me and started sucking and biting me neck. Slowly taking hus fingers out he licked his fingers and removed my panties slowly thrusting into me, I couldn't stop him cause this was the best feeling ever.
I moaned hard, he placed my thighs on his and moved faster and harder.

"Oh fück me hard", I moaned
"Yes baby moan for me",William moaned

Both of us moaned so much that not even pörnstars moaned that much.

He slowed down a bit and brought his face near mine and kissed me. His pink plump lips so soft. I had to bite it and we kissed harder. Thrusting in me again, both moaned into the kiss.

He kissed my jaw then slowly down to my hips sucking them hard. Kissed my inner thigh and pushed his tongue between my pussy lips and sucked'em so good that I arched my back. He ate and I slowly drifted to sleep. I felt him come back and spooning we drifted off to sleep

Wow that was good . Whose next ? All the love ;)