KRAPA

Now we come to the second part of the ride.. Location_ Wellington,New Zealand

So yeah you read all that and you're probably shedding gallons of tears, now wait a minute what you have read about is my life ... Not me right. So here it is- I am Julia Rosales, 16 years old and I'm from Wellington. 

Where one part of my life is full of storms and tornadoes, the other part of my life is full of sunshine and faeries and pixie dust all around me, and you know the ying yang , to this faerie land there is a dark side.... And now you must be thinking I'm speaking metophorically, well for your information I'm not.

After all the bullshit happened in my life, I was thinking to myself, is this life even worth living, maybe in a better place at least without this war going on  around me it will be better.So I stole a lot of money from my grandparents and left a note saying I would return it to them someday.(before they die). So I took all the money,clothes and maps and left the house. But I couldn't say goodbye to my brother. I stayed in the streets for weeks till I got to know this - The Vatican City , yes all of it got burnt to the ground. And if  you're a fiction novels fan you already know what I did next, Yes I did go to Vatican City. The main church was obviously closed and I surely did break in.Otherwise, I wouldn't have found out this, the main church wasn't just burnt down there were some sort of weird things inside.... Non living things, which were , let's say alive.There were big chunks of magnificent bright metal into which some kind of symbols or words in a weird  language were carved...But when I walked around to look at the other side of it, there were  words neatly written in English. Don't touch this . 

It was neatly carved into the metal. Below that there was a small golden bar,  and I obviously touched it, seriously just out of curiosity to find what the hell that golden bar was for. It surely wasn't for anything pleasant, I heard this loud and very weird noise like an animal moaning and there it was , someone appeared from the metal chunk and threw something electric and glittery powder,  near me and then well welcome to the world of darkness, I couldn't see shit, I passed out and I don't remember what exactly happened that time, but when I opened my eyes I surely wasn't in a place a human would live in.

Then there I was lying in some kind of hard and cold stone, with my eyes closed, it felt like they were stitched together, I  to opened it very slowly... And then wished I never had. All around me there were things which were beautiful in a very dark way , it felt like they were saying "You  aren't supposed to be here." And then I realised the metal all around me weren't the source of the husky voice, the tall man with an intimidating appearance standing in front of me was. "Well yes douchebag it's not like I asked to come here , one of you're creepy men brought me here"

"Be clever in choosing your words, I could kill you if I wanted to". He said. He was indeed very tall and was very-human. He looked like a normal 20 year-old. 

"Well I know that choice is infact very difficult to make, who might've known that you would find me so irresistible"I said , and knew I wasn't that irresistible, I looked like a hot dog stuffed in a dirty sack because of all those torn clothes I was wearing.

"Well let me tell you then, welcome to  Maledictus". He said.

"Male-what? Wait am I hallucinating?" I asked in a low voice. And then I screamed" WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP"

"No you're not, you're never going to wake up from this nightmare, because it isn't one, this is gonna be your life from now, who might've known that you yourself would show up in Maledictus"

"Can you shut up for a moment while I try to figure out whether you are a psycho or you're just acting like one?" 

"Okay you will learn the truth about  yourself eventually , "he said and then threw some kind of a  bag to me and said "And change up I'm gonna present you to the anathema"

Without waiting for a reply, he made a swift movement with his hands and suddenly my hands weren't in the handcuffs anymore and then he made a gesture asking me to stand up and then he led me to some kind of a building. The path to the building was full of black flowers, they looked very elegant and the sky was blue and bright but I couldn't see the sun..... There were some huge things cloaked with rough fabric. Then we arrived to the so called building. The guy, he had dark brown hair, and same  coloured  eyes, he wore a neat suit and tie, well he was indeed a very hot fella. And on the walls of the corridor there were paintings of faeries being killed by disfigured-things with huge ass wings. And I kind of gasped loudly because of that and he stared at me and then continued.

The building was dark  and I was so afraid I didn't even blink and then he suddenly stopped so I kind of fell on him and then he just helped get back to my feet and said "You have eyes nobody's stopping you from using them"

"And you are a dick and i can say nobody's stopping you from being yourself by just looking at you be a good one. Well let me tell ya mate, you're an expert"

"Go and change."and so I entered the creepy room and emptied the contents of the bag on the floor.

And omg would you believe me if I told you among the satin red dress there was a crown? Well you'll have to, because there was one.

NOW YOU'RE TURN TO DECIDE AND FIND WHERE SHE ACTUALLY IS AND WHO THEY ARE. ;D gl widat