The Good Girl's Bad Boys : The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied

Title - The Good Girl's Bad Boys : The Good, The Bad, And The Bullied

Author - RubixCube89201

"It's quite simple really," Bennett told me.

"You'll be our good girl," Declan said.

Jordan smiled. "And we'll be your bad boys."

I was silent for a moment. I looked at them, at the contract, and back at them. Then I calmly put the papers back on the table. I looked at the three of them and slowly rose from my seat.

"So what you're telling me," I said, my voice raising, "is that you got me to meet up with you in Starbucks probably ruining the rest of my senior year and maybe my life, just to make a contract with me because of your lewd desires?" I exclaimed. 

Bennett blinked. "Lewd?"

Jordan looked at Declan. "What's lewd? Is that a kind of food?"

Naomi Lorraine, more commonly known as Nerdy Naomi with her thick rimmed glasses and straight-A report card, is the most unpopular girl in her school. And even with the help of her sarcastic comebacks and the ability to give a good punch, that doesn't stop her from getting bullied by everyone in Dartwell High. Every day her childhood bully, Raymond Meyers, knocks her off her feet, literally. And she can't do anything but survive the laughs, insults, and bruises high school gives her.

The Three Musketeers are the baddest boys in her school: Bennett Frazier, Jordan Wallace, and Declan Lynch. All in one day, Naomi catches their attention one by one. With the girl's snarky attitude, but innocent look, they can't help but want her. But not the way you're thinking. On no, not like that. Instead, it's probably the whole opposite. 

 It's quite simple really. 

 She'll be their good girl.  

And they'll be her bad boys.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status : Completed

My Rating : ✯✯✯✯✯

This book won Talk to The Town Award 2015, second place for Story of The Year, it also made it to the #1 Humor and made it to the Coca Cola's Naughty List.

So all in all it is an amazing book. But unlike I said earlier it is not really completed. Because the book ends in a cliffhanger. For this very reason I decided to read it until the sequel came out but I had already had a taste of the amazing writing and the story so I wasn't able to deprive myself of the book long and I read it and don't regret it.

So my advice - Please read it! It is Fudging Awesome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Sorry for not updating sooner in case you were waiting for updates. I was and sort of am going through major problems but I have decided that I am good enough as I am and have decided to suck it up. 
So here's an update for you all and I will keep updating every week with a new awesome book!

Love you All!